Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

WELCOME BACK DR.Z........

Posted by Laurie R on 7/09/01 at 20:24 (052594)

Hi Dr.Z , I hope you had a wonderful trip ... Let us know how your trip was.......laurie R

Re: WELCOME BACK DR.Z........

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/09/01 at 20:32 (052595)

The trip was nice, but I did miss being away from feet. I am amazed at the amount of walking that people in Europe due. I looked at all kinds of shoes, even purchased a pair of sandels due to the heat. Everything in Eurpoe in on sale during the month of July . It is the only time the govt allows sales. I will let everyone know what I think of these sandels.They are called CAMPERS. Really very comfortable and about $50 with the 50% sale. Can buy them from Printemp. They even have a web site. Best pair I have had but I don't really have alot of foot pain . Really leather too.

Re: WELCOME BACK DR.Z........Amazing!!

Cynthia D on 7/09/01 at 21:02 (052599)

Hi Dr. Z!! Do you mean to tell me you were in France, too? Rats, I could have taken you and the missus out for lunch or something, and had you take a look at the progress of your ESWT treatment in person instead of via email. I was in Paris Monday - Thursday last week. How about you? When were you there and did you go to Paris? Needless to say I am suffering now because of all the walking I did. It's impossible to get a taxi there these days!! Did you attend a conference?

Re: WELCOME BACK DR.Z

Tammie on 7/09/01 at 22:35 (052603)

I am glad you returned safely! I hope that you are well rested and ready to take care of allot of feet! They seem to know when the Dr. is away!

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/10/01 at 05:28 (052625)

No it was just a walking /talking type of trip. We stayed at the Ambasseur hotel right near the Opera house. So we were there betweenJuly 1-9.

Cynthia D on 7/10/01 at 06:38 (052631)

Yes, we were there at the same time, amazing! Too bad we didn't know that, or you probably wanted some time away from feet, but it would have been fun to get together. It sure was hot there, wasn't it? I hope you had a good time.

Julie on 7/10/01 at 06:38 (052632)

So tell us. What did you do? Where did you go? What did you see/eat? Make us envious.

DR. Zuckerman on 7/12/01 at 01:01 (052904)

The weather was beautiful execpt for the very bad storms. Did you know that all stores have at a 50% discount during the month of July So paris is the place to shop.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/12/01 at 01:03 (052905)

We walked our feet out in the streets of Paris. My wife who speaks French talked her mouth off to any and every French person in paris. Sat drank wine. I am not a big fan of going to the expense restaurants but I hear they are grea. So we just talked, walked, shopped and acted like little kids in love.

Re: WELCOME BACK DR.Z........

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/09/01 at 20:32 (052595)

The trip was nice, but I did miss being away from feet. I am amazed at the amount of walking that people in Europe due. I looked at all kinds of shoes, even purchased a pair of sandels due to the heat. Everything in Eurpoe in on sale during the month of July . It is the only time the govt allows sales. I will let everyone know what I think of these sandels.They are called CAMPERS. Really very comfortable and about $50 with the 50% sale. Can buy them from Printemp. They even have a web site. Best pair I have had but I don't really have alot of foot pain . Really leather too.

Cynthia D on 7/09/01 at 21:02 (052599)

Hi Dr. Z!! Do you mean to tell me you were in France, too? Rats, I could have taken you and the missus out for lunch or something, and had you take a look at the progress of your ESWT treatment in person instead of via email. I was in Paris Monday - Thursday last week. How about you? When were you there and did you go to Paris? Needless to say I am suffering now because of all the walking I did. It's impossible to get a taxi there these days!! Did you attend a conference?

Re: WELCOME BACK DR.Z

Tammie on 7/09/01 at 22:35 (052603)

I am glad you returned safely! I hope that you are well rested and ready to take care of allot of feet! They seem to know when the Dr. is away!

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/10/01 at 05:28 (052625)

No it was just a walking /talking type of trip. We stayed at the Ambasseur hotel right near the Opera house. So we were there betweenJuly 1-9.

Cynthia D on 7/10/01 at 06:38 (052631)

Yes, we were there at the same time, amazing! Too bad we didn't know that, or you probably wanted some time away from feet, but it would have been fun to get together. It sure was hot there, wasn't it? I hope you had a good time.

Julie on 7/10/01 at 06:38 (052632)

So tell us. What did you do? Where did you go? What did you see/eat? Make us envious.

DR. Zuckerman on 7/12/01 at 01:01 (052904)

The weather was beautiful execpt for the very bad storms. Did you know that all stores have at a 50% discount during the month of July So paris is the place to shop.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/12/01 at 01:03 (052905)

We walked our feet out in the streets of Paris. My wife who speaks French talked her mouth off to any and every French person in paris. Sat drank wine. I am not a big fan of going to the expense restaurants but I hear they are grea. So we just talked, walked, shopped and acted like little kids in love.