Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Some days are diamonds***********some days are stone

Posted by Denise D. on 7/10/01 at 23:17 (052731)

Sorry y'all had a bad day, but keep in mind 'This too shall pass', I wish nothing but the best for my fellow PF buddies. You all must keep your chin up and your best foot forward!!!!!!! That is if you have a best foot!!!!
When I'm having a bad day, I stop and think of all the things I have to be thankful for, just by counting my blessings changes my whole outlook on the day.
We are only human and are going to have tough times in our lives, but its what we make of our lives that counts.
I truly care about each and everyone of you here, you have reached out to me, even though I've never met any of you in person I feel like I have friends here, I KNOW I do.
*****KEEP SMILING*****
Denise D.

Re: Some days are diamonds***********some days are stone

Tammie on 7/11/01 at 09:36 (052785)

Oh how well you sumed this up , in fact I love your outlook! I am so glad you have joined the family here! I added you to my friends list on the aol I hope to see you soon to have a chat! Take care and keep the positive thoughts flowing! Hugs to you friend! Hope you have a good day!

Re: Some days are diamonds***********some days are stone

Tammie on 7/11/01 at 09:36 (052785)

Oh how well you sumed this up , in fact I love your outlook! I am so glad you have joined the family here! I added you to my friends list on the aol I hope to see you soon to have a chat! Take care and keep the positive thoughts flowing! Hugs to you friend! Hope you have a good day!