Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

for Brian G - travel idea

Posted by Nancy N on 7/11/01 at 09:59 (052790)

Brian--

I am reposting this since seeing Scott's message about lost posts on the ESWT board. I hope you'll bear with me if you've already seen it, but I do think this might be a good option for you to get from Boston to the Garden State.

Shuttle America flies between Boston and Trenton. I know Trenton is not exactly the world's biggest tourist attraction, but the airport is in the 'burbs and is about a mile (maybe less) from I-95. From there, you'd have about a 45-minute drive to Woodbury.

I've never flown with them, but I know the fares are low. I looked at their site yesterday, and while it wasn't clear if the fares have been updated since December, the lowest fare listed on the site is $59, which I assume is a one-way fare. Their site is at
http://www.shuttleamerica.com/Fares/Boston.html . There is also an 800# there where you can call to get all the details.

Anyway, I hope this helps. I don't know much about the actual airline, but I do live near the airport so I can try to help with logistics/directions if you need them. Just let me know.

Re: for Brian G - travel idea

BrianG on 7/11/01 at 12:17 (052813)

Thanks for the information Nancy, I appreciate it. I'll have to give them a call to see if they are still in business here in MA. I seem to remember one of the shuttles going under a few months ago. ShuttleAmerica flew out of a regional airport to the north of Boston, much easier to get to than Logan. Thanks again.

BCG

Re: for Brian G - travel idea

BrianG on 7/11/01 at 12:17 (052813)

Thanks for the information Nancy, I appreciate it. I'll have to give them a call to see if they are still in business here in MA. I seem to remember one of the shuttles going under a few months ago. ShuttleAmerica flew out of a regional airport to the north of Boston, much easier to get to than Logan. Thanks again.

BCG