Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Laurie,Your pictures are lovely!

Posted by Tammie on 7/12/01 at 08:57 (052934)

Laurie I have seen your pictures and they were what I had figured , beautiful , you and your girls are very beautiful!!!! And Rico, he has gorgeous teeth ,and is quite handsome, in any case you have a beautifrul family! I think our daughters have found a lot to talk about as my daughter was quite excited this am as she told me about how pretty your girls are and wow mom her mom is really pretty and she has a tatoo lol , not to mention that she really has gotton interested in Angel lol they shared makeup tips lol and jewlery, sounds like 2 teens ! I am happy as you are such a wonderful lady and I know that your girls are to! Take care and was so happy that the pictures came and the girls had frun talking! Hugs

Re: Laurie,Your pictures are lovely!

Laurie R on 7/12/01 at 12:49 (052953)

Tammie , Tammie, Tammie,
Thank you so much for your kind words...... I have to tell you something so funny that your daughter said to Angel,but I have to email you instead of writing it here ,i'm still laughing about it. Your Nikki is one in a million .......Yes the girls had a good time talking last night. Angel had so much fun. She is still asleep now . She kept coming out of her room telling me what they were talking about . I think they will become really good friends. But how can they not ...Nikki comes from an awesome mom......
Yes it was all teen talk. I think it is wonderful for them to talk and find out how teen life is in an other state.....Fun!!!!!

Ok I am going to email you with the fuuny story......

I hope you have a wonderful day .

a BIG thank you to Judy for helping me with my scanner ... This is the first time I have scanned pictures and sent them....

My best to all, Laurie R

Re: oh oh should I claim her as MY DAUGHTER? lol

Tammie on 7/12/01 at 14:55 (052965)

Oh my this leads me to wonder lol as she is ONE of a kind lol and she has um a opioion on everything and does not listen to anyones suggestions lol!I think it is neet that they can talk to as we are country folk here and it is quite different in the city ! She has no idea how different lol! Will check to see if I have a story waiting lol! Or maybe I should hide as I know how my daughter is ! I love her but she does have a voice! LOL Take care talk soon

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/13/01 at 13:54 (053050)

Hey,
I want to hear this story too. No fair guys

Re: Can't remember how to view the pictures

Beverly on 7/14/01 at 14:18 (053150)

Laurie,

Are those pictures on the picture board? I can't remember how to get to the pictures. Would love to see them.

My memory is you are ballerina thin. Something I would wish I were.
See ya,
Beverly

Laurie R on 7/14/01 at 16:21 (053169)

Hi Beverly, No the family pictures are not on the board. I don't want to post my kdis on the internet. I am sure you understand why.If you would like ,I can email them to you. I need your email address tho.....Laurie R

Re: Laurie,Your pictures are lovely!

Laurie R on 7/12/01 at 12:49 (052953)

Tammie , Tammie, Tammie,
Thank you so much for your kind words...... I have to tell you something so funny that your daughter said to Angel,but I have to email you instead of writing it here ,i'm still laughing about it. Your Nikki is one in a million .......Yes the girls had a good time talking last night. Angel had so much fun. She is still asleep now . She kept coming out of her room telling me what they were talking about . I think they will become really good friends. But how can they not ...Nikki comes from an awesome mom......
Yes it was all teen talk. I think it is wonderful for them to talk and find out how teen life is in an other state.....Fun!!!!!

Ok I am going to email you with the fuuny story......

I hope you have a wonderful day .

a BIG thank you to Judy for helping me with my scanner ... This is the first time I have scanned pictures and sent them....

My best to all, Laurie R

Tammie on 7/12/01 at 14:55 (052965)

Oh my this leads me to wonder lol as she is ONE of a kind lol and she has um a opioion on everything and does not listen to anyones suggestions lol!I think it is neet that they can talk to as we are country folk here and it is quite different in the city ! She has no idea how different lol! Will check to see if I have a story waiting lol! Or maybe I should hide as I know how my daughter is ! I love her but she does have a voice! LOL Take care talk soon

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/13/01 at 13:54 (053050)

Hey,
I want to hear this story too. No fair guys

Beverly on 7/14/01 at 14:18 (053150)

Laurie,

Are those pictures on the picture board? I can't remember how to get to the pictures. Would love to see them.

My memory is you are ballerina thin. Something I would wish I were.
See ya,
Beverly

Laurie R on 7/14/01 at 16:21 (053169)

Hi Beverly, No the family pictures are not on the board. I don't want to post my kdis on the internet. I am sure you understand why.If you would like ,I can email them to you. I need your email address tho.....Laurie R