Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To Nancy S

Posted by Laurie R on 7/13/01 at 12:04 (053042)

Dear Nancy ,
I hope you are doing better pain wise today . I was wondering if you got your results back yet from your MRI. Can you le tus when you do ??? Much love to youmy friend, Laurie R

Re: To Nancy S -- to laurie

nancy s. on 7/14/01 at 06:21 (053109)

hi laurie, i didn't see your post until after i replied to cynthia in the bigger mri thread, so please see post there (no tear!). thanks, love to you too.
nancy
p.s. i wrote this once already but it didn't show up. so if two of these eventually appear, that's why.

Laurie R on 7/14/01 at 16:57 (053172)

Dear Nancy , This is wonderful news .. Well, I don't mean to make lite out of your frozen shoulder in any way .. But at least their is no tear and you will not have to have shoulder surgery...

Did your doc tell you how long it will take to heal?? Thank you so much for posting your results .... I know a lot of people here were very concerned about you .

I wish you a speedy recovery ... My best to you Nancy .... Much love ,your friend , Laurie R

nancy s. on 7/14/01 at 06:21 (053109)

hi laurie, i didn't see your post until after i replied to cynthia in the bigger mri thread, so please see post there (no tear!). thanks, love to you too.
nancy
p.s. i wrote this once already but it didn't show up. so if two of these eventually appear, that's why.

Laurie R on 7/14/01 at 16:57 (053172)

Dear Nancy , This is wonderful news .. Well, I don't mean to make lite out of your frozen shoulder in any way .. But at least their is no tear and you will not have to have shoulder surgery...

Did your doc tell you how long it will take to heal?? Thank you so much for posting your results .... I know a lot of people here were very concerned about you .

I wish you a speedy recovery ... My best to you Nancy .... Much love ,your friend , Laurie R