Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Have you heard of a galvanic Stimulator for PF?

Posted by Dan on 7/15/01 at hrmin (053246)

My Ortho Surgeon has recommended a Galvanic Stimulator (1st cousin to a tens unit) for my bilaterla PF pain. Said there is some type of sock with electrodes. I can surf the web and find info on the Galvanic Stimulator but no information about using it for PF or any foot pain. Anybody have more info on this? Thanks.