Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

knowlegde of heelspurs

Posted by Barry Cariaga on 7/16/01 at hrmin (053316)

To whom it may concern,
My wife and I did not have much knowlegde about heelspurs. I decided to research some information on the web. I have found that your web site has been the most useful and helpful for information, education, advise, and providing useful information in heeling pain. My wife and I have watched your videos and read most information on your site. We have a better understanding about heelspurs. My wife have been in pain for quite some time. I just like to thank you all for sharing this information to us and to the world.

Sincerley,

Barry Cariaga

Re: knowlegde of heelspurs

Donna M on 7/16/01 at 10:26 (053347)

Barry, you and your wife definitely found the right place to find out and how to help deal with heelspurs.
Scott has given us a world of information. The Doctors, that take the time to answer our questions, always seem more than willing to help us and are always so nice.
Since you have say you have read and watched so much from here, I'm sure you have read the heel pain book, it has so many answers and is a 'must' for all of us PF sufferers!
Glad you found the site and if you have any questions, ask, because there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here that will give you an answer or sound advice!

Welcome and take care,

Donna M

Re: knowlegde of heelspurs

Donna M on 7/16/01 at 10:26 (053347)

Barry, you and your wife definitely found the right place to find out and how to help deal with heelspurs.
Scott has given us a world of information. The Doctors, that take the time to answer our questions, always seem more than willing to help us and are always so nice.
Since you have say you have read and watched so much from here, I'm sure you have read the heel pain book, it has so many answers and is a 'must' for all of us PF sufferers!
Glad you found the site and if you have any questions, ask, because there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here that will give you an answer or sound advice!

Welcome and take care,

Donna M