Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Other foot pain

Posted by Jack P on 7/16/01 at 21:10 (053412)

I pain pain in my heel and bottom of both feet, similar to some of the pain described here. Also, I have am getting pain on the side of my foot. On the inside of the right foot. I have been icing for a few days and am hoping to treat this myself. However, this pain is concerning. I really didn't notice it until getting into a swimming pool when the cold water hit the foot. Now when ice hits the foot, it is very painful, but only for a split second. I have read about stress fractures in the past and hope this in NOT one.

Any ideas?

Re: Other foot pain

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/16/01 at 23:48 (053432)

Hi,

Pain is sure an indicator that something is wrong just two things to do right now . First see a doctor and two read the heel pain book. Don't just say this will get better Too many patients postpone the treatment and place the foot into a long painful and sometimes no recovery mode. So take care of this.

brian v on 7/17/01 at 13:21 (053489)

heelspurs how are they treated and what is the cause.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/16/01 at 23:48 (053432)

Hi,

Pain is sure an indicator that something is wrong just two things to do right now . First see a doctor and two read the heel pain book. Don't just say this will get better Too many patients postpone the treatment and place the foot into a long painful and sometimes no recovery mode. So take care of this.

brian v on 7/17/01 at 13:21 (053489)

heelspurs how are they treated and what is the cause.