Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Where are the night owls tonight?

Posted by Tammie on 7/16/01 at 22:19 (053423)

Just wondeing where the night owls are, I talked with Laurie it was so much fun and now looking for something to keep the mind busy as the footdrives the mind crazy! Well off to see what I can find to get me in trouble!

Re: Where are the night owls tonight?

Necee on 7/17/01 at 01:22 (053438)

Well, this night owl is here, sitting at her computer, massaging her aching foot with a frozen bottle of water. HOW EXCITING!
I have 2 weeks left before returning to work! I was really hoping I would have this heelpain behind me! I didn't want to go back and take this pain with me when I returned! One must remain positive, right?
I was once told that there was life after heelspurs.....I'm begining to wonder.
Anyone else out there feeling desperate?
Best to all,
Necee

Re: Re:Oh wish I had seen you to talk lol

Tammie on 7/17/01 at 08:05 (053456)

Oh my yes desperation is sounding for many of us!!! And I often have wonders also what kind of life is left for people with this type of problem, then I think or at least try to think this to shall pass, and that big word PATIENCE seems to pop up but ohhh dont like it much tastes scary whenit is said lol! I dont have much to offer you with gaurentees, I am afraid as I am looking for answers myself,I can only offer you a ((((( cyber hug))))) and say we are here for you and if we or I can help any way if only a ear please let us know! There are many here with much knowledge me I like to touch the emotional side as I feel out of control with the medical side of things lol. So my friend rest that foot and keep the chin off the ground and hope you get a ray of sunshine thru your heart! Take care!

Julie on 7/17/01 at 08:24 (053460)

There's loads of life left, Tammie. Have you read the post Wendy made yesterday? It's under a thread on the Social board that begins 'Cynthia' and it's titled just 'Wendy'. Do read it.

Re: Julie,

Tammie on 7/17/01 at 10:31 (053479)

I did read that post and maybe what I meant to say was I wonder what kinda life (oh how my life) might have to change for me! I do understand there is worse and I am not one to compare the pain or the emotional issues that go with disabilities, nor do I TRY to sink in a permanent piety party, and I am very aware of the dificulties many face that are so much far worse then my own, I used to work with severly handicapped children kids that were put in a facility and left, with not much of a life, I loved those kids and could have taken them all home no matter what disability, I was there till they closed the door, so I am fully aware of what others have to deal with, I never meant to sound as tho I was feeling sorry for myself, I would never want to think ANYONE would think that I would be that shallow, I am no different from many here, yes I worry , yes I wonder, yes I am impatient, for my self NO I am needed I can live with pain I have for many years, some not all physical, but neither here or now, I worry for the people I care for, who takes my place as how many want the type of work I do? Who will be there to clean there bottoms and feed them who will hold there hand when they are lost in there mind and are fighting to get out? Who will hold there hand when they are taking there last breath, who will give them dignity, because they are to old for anyone else to care enough to pull a curtain to wash the food from there face to change there clothing when soiled, who will be there for them as there friend when they have noone to listen , as people think they ramble because they are old? I have seen so many come and go grannies and grandpas, I have seen 4 times of that amount in staff that can not take it or can not deal with it or who have no patientce or a sence that thease special people NEED them depend on them live because of a smile we might give them! No my friend I am not a selfish or feel sorry for myself type of person, I dont worry for me, If my feet do not heel,, how can I do what I am needed for, I squat so many times a day to tie shoes to change panties to change shoes to bathe them to rub lotion on there feet or legs to whatever, not to mention how I have to use my feet to walk or run down the halls to maybe catch someone as they stager, or maybe to distract someone who trys to escape or whatever not to mention the endless call lights has anyone tryed to sleep and you wake cause you hear a call light lol now that is comical ! No I do not think I am ireplacable, but I am not foolish to know that I am not needed I know how hard it is for people to want to do what I do! There are not many here. (my place that I work) Now you TELL me what can be there for me if I cannot do this, You tell me how I cannot worry about my feet, no not whining cause my feet might be sore and poor me wont be able to do what I want , no I whine cause I want to do what I need to do, this is much more than a personal issue, I have seen more than I would like to share in thease homes! I am sorry if I am sounding, never mind lol strike this no I am not sorry this is how I feel and I am not sorry for it, no matter how anyone feels about me after reading this! I will not even reread this before I post or I might change my mind. If I have been sounding as I want sympathy or wahtever I have given the worng thought about me, I dont give a hoot about me, I have so many lives that count on me and that is not even my own family ,who my hubby himself has terrible pain withhis r. arthritis nope , I think I might have been thinking wrong time to forget this and go where i am needed !

Re: Tammy, you should give classes in compassion

BrianG on 7/17/01 at 10:52 (053480)

Hi Tammy,

You have some very lucky patients, if I do say so. I hope you heal soon so that you can get back to them. If not, I'll get SSD to accept my disability, and I'll request you to be my personal caretaker :*)

You are one of a kind, and I mean that in the most positive of ways.
BCG

ellen w on 7/17/01 at 11:11 (053482)

Tammie, I am sure all your patients miss you. I still remember, 7 years later, the one and only resident who was tremendously kind to me in the emergency room when my ankle was fractured, taking extra time to explain things to me and who made sure I had a blanket while I lay on the gurney waiting to be treated. I also remember the little extra kindnesses of my home health aide, who went beyond her formal duties to help me out. It's very clear from your posts that you care very much, and I am sure that your patients are appreciative.

I have been thinking about your next visit to the doctor. It may be too early, but maybe you should talk to him about starting PT if you are not already on it. My experience is that leg strength is very easily lost, and I do believe some of my problems in the ensuing years since my accident could have been avoided if I had better conditioned my legs when I started being mobile again.

One of the posts I read today asked if other were feeling pessimistic. There were certainly times when I was; but today I feel really optimistic despite my recently diagnosed PF problem. I have resolved 4 separate leg problems in the last 2-3 years, my knees are in better shape, and despite the PF (which I hope I've caught early, and my symptoms have been very mild)I am moving about better, with overall more flexibility than i have since my surgery.

From what you describe about your job, you need a great deal of strength to help your patients, both in the legs and upper body. So, please please -- start a conditioning program. I think you would find it helpful both physically and mentally. Feeling strong is great therapy!

You seem overall to be an optimistic person, so don't let this get you down. We care,
ellen

nancy s. on 7/17/01 at 15:00 (053509)

tammie, i've been meaning to say, and this seems like a good day to say it, that i think you do one of the most important, most difficult, and most underappreciated jobs out there (i have family who have been nurses' aides in nursing homes).
from the first, since you first posted here, your dedication to your work and your wish to get back to it have been obvious. i know how painful it is to be separated from work that you love -- no comparison to people 'worse off' can take away that pain -- and your work in particular is important to society as well as to individuals.
i think you deserve a medal, even though you don't ask for one! and i hope you can go back to work soon -- i don't think you're even one little bit selfish. you complain fairly little here, and a lot more of it still wouldn't put you anywhere near the 'constant pity party' category. (i don't see anyone on the board in that category.)
in my opinion, people shouldn't have to worry about 'complaining' here, whether it's for others or sometimes for one's own sorry self. this foot situation is very tough; the fact that other situations may be tough too doesn't change the pain of the foot situation and the havoc it wreaks on many lives.
nancy

Re: Julie,TO Tammie and Nancy S

Laurie R on 7/17/01 at 16:32 (053515)

Dear Nancy and Tammie, Nancy you could of not said this any better and I agree with you 100% ..Tammie you do deserve a medal ,not only for your work ,but for your compassion for us here. You always have something nice to say and you really care about people. With all you have been through with your own foot ,you always think about others. So I would like to thank you also . Thank you for you being you ...YOur wonderful ..... Much love to yoo my friend,Laurie R

Re: Tammie, you should give classes in compassion

Donna M on 7/17/01 at 23:03 (053549)

Tammie, all I can say is the world needs a lot more people like you!!

God Bless You!!

Donna

Re: To Tammie

Julie on 7/18/01 at 02:36 (053554)

Tammie, as you know, I'm always half a day behind, and I've only just read your long post.

I certainly didn't mean to make you feel bad. I was responding to what sounded like desperation in your voice when you asked ''what kind of life is left'? I directed you to Wendy's post because I thought it was a great post and that it might help you. I'm sorry if I upset you: it certainly wasn't my intention. Like others who have already responded, I think you do a very important job, one that very few people could do or would want to do. And I hope that you will soon be able to return to doing it.

Maybe, though, it will need to be done (at least at first) in a slightly different way. It may be awhile before you can go back to doing the hard physical work - but is that really the most important thing you do for your people? I don't think so. I think it is your compassion, your care and your love that is most important for them, and you will always be able to give that, whatever the state of your feet.

Don't underestimate yourself. It isn't your ability to lift people and change bedpans and sheets for them that's so wonderful, it's YOU, yourself, your ability to give spiritual help, and give it from your heart. That will never change.

But on the practical, physical side, I thought Ellen's advice was great, to start a conditioning programme now. Do speak to your doctor about PT when you see him.

All the best

Julie

Re: Brian,

Tammie on 7/18/01 at 19:23 (053624)

Lol well I am only human Brian, and tho I have compassion I also have many faults one big one is I get very cranky without sleep!!!!!!! And another good one is I am a person who is a doer not a sitter lol, and well Patience for my own healing , well that is really hard for me!!! I am working on it tho and well we all cant have everything now can we? I would take care of you if I could lol that is me a care giver I love taking care of people it gives me the most happiness! Take care and hope things look up for you!

Re: Ellen,NancyS and Laurie,

Tammie on 7/18/01 at 19:40 (053625)

I need to thank you all for giving me support, I am having more of a rough time with acepting the fact that I have to be home sitting when so many are waiting for me to return, it hurts me , as when I go visit or think about work , it gets me more antsy and depresed, not getting my sleep sometimes is a problem for me I try to sleep and well many understand it is toss and turn try to get comfortable then bingo starts again and up you get as you get the elbow in your side and the cant you lay still? But in any aspect I feel a bit better as good to vent and clear the system! Please you embarrase me a I am nobody special , I am just me and I love what i do and that is not special as there are so many people in so many different fields who do the same thing by loving what they do and doing it to the best of there ability, and here I am seeing how special you ladies are , not to mention several otheres and some fellows to, you are the best at being there for a shoulder and the best for giving information, if not for you people who would come here? A quick visit for knowledge and away they would be! I just am a darn impatient sort I have things to do and darn it I hate anything to get in my way lol lol ,I am stressing and I seem to do that when it gets close to my appt. time with my dr. as I am not dumb and I can see or rather feel that things are not all well yet and I dont want to hear what he might say to me! So I thank you all a million times and just hope that you continue to give others what you have given me! I to will try ! LOL I really am working on my patience with this foot healing, and you know something funny lol I want to share this so you may get a good laugh, ( my co workers and many people always say at work or when I am helping people , YOU have the patience of a saint ) lol ROFL now if they only could see me with this !!!!!!! I was thinking of this and it made me chuckle. So anyways I hope that we all can get on with the business of healing and helping others when we can! Thanks so much ladies(((((HUGs))))

Re: Re:Julie

Tammie on 7/18/01 at 19:52 (053626)

Julie do'nt mind me, as you might read above, I have had lack of sleep and I am stressing, before my dr. apt. I seem to get antsy and nervouse as I know inside how things are going and I know I do not LIKE to hear what he might have to say to me, I am impatient with things I am worried about the healing, I know time is the answer but i also worry that some things are not getting better and some things seem to have gotton worse and I am worried that he might wait to long to find out the real problem, and will be even longer. They say gut feeling is sometimes to listen to, hehe I have never been able to hear my body talk, but my gut has instinct that is saying something is not right. But again Yes I was upset , but then yes it made me think and listen and to figure out what really is the issues bothering me. Which I have stated above! I do need to get better I do need to return to work and I do need to quit hearing people on my case about the lenghth of time it is taking to acomplish this! It makes things even harder! Do'nt anyone worry I WILL return to my work even if I have to do it in a wc maybe i could be the first to do this heheheh, no seriously I dont think I need that, but I do know things may be a bit different for a time but I will do it.I just have to figure out what is happening with the foot now, and what it entails to get it better, then I can worry about time lol! Thanks for the help you have given, I just needed someone to hear me maybe? No one here seems to listen any more(home) not to my worries not to my pain ,not to my heartbreak over being away from what I love! take care and keep up your good work, I think you do wonderful things for people here! Thank u!

Re: Re:Tammie

Cynthia D on 7/18/01 at 22:53 (053652)

The world needs more people like you! I hope you get 'heeled' real soon!! :)

Re: Re thank u

Tammie on 7/19/01 at 01:09 (053660)

Oh my no we can only deal with one of me !!!!! The world would be in a big mess if there were more lol! But thank u for your kind words! I hope you wake up to a beautiful morning and with a pain-free day!!!!!!! It is about 2:15 am here and soon my hubby will be geting up for work ! I have not been able to sleep as I guess the foot does not feel like sleeping yet lol it must be a night owl,shame on it will have to train it better lol. Well have a wonderful day!

Re: Where are the night owls tonight?

Necee on 7/17/01 at 01:22 (053438)

Well, this night owl is here, sitting at her computer, massaging her aching foot with a frozen bottle of water. HOW EXCITING!
I have 2 weeks left before returning to work! I was really hoping I would have this heelpain behind me! I didn't want to go back and take this pain with me when I returned! One must remain positive, right?
I was once told that there was life after heelspurs.....I'm begining to wonder.
Anyone else out there feeling desperate?
Best to all,
Necee

Tammie on 7/17/01 at 08:05 (053456)

Oh my yes desperation is sounding for many of us!!! And I often have wonders also what kind of life is left for people with this type of problem, then I think or at least try to think this to shall pass, and that big word PATIENCE seems to pop up but ohhh dont like it much tastes scary whenit is said lol! I dont have much to offer you with gaurentees, I am afraid as I am looking for answers myself,I can only offer you a ((((( cyber hug))))) and say we are here for you and if we or I can help any way if only a ear please let us know! There are many here with much knowledge me I like to touch the emotional side as I feel out of control with the medical side of things lol. So my friend rest that foot and keep the chin off the ground and hope you get a ray of sunshine thru your heart! Take care!

Julie on 7/17/01 at 08:24 (053460)

There's loads of life left, Tammie. Have you read the post Wendy made yesterday? It's under a thread on the Social board that begins 'Cynthia' and it's titled just 'Wendy'. Do read it.

Tammie on 7/17/01 at 10:31 (053479)

I did read that post and maybe what I meant to say was I wonder what kinda life (oh how my life) might have to change for me! I do understand there is worse and I am not one to compare the pain or the emotional issues that go with disabilities, nor do I TRY to sink in a permanent piety party, and I am very aware of the dificulties many face that are so much far worse then my own, I used to work with severly handicapped children kids that were put in a facility and left, with not much of a life, I loved those kids and could have taken them all home no matter what disability, I was there till they closed the door, so I am fully aware of what others have to deal with, I never meant to sound as tho I was feeling sorry for myself, I would never want to think ANYONE would think that I would be that shallow, I am no different from many here, yes I worry , yes I wonder, yes I am impatient, for my self NO I am needed I can live with pain I have for many years, some not all physical, but neither here or now, I worry for the people I care for, who takes my place as how many want the type of work I do? Who will be there to clean there bottoms and feed them who will hold there hand when they are lost in there mind and are fighting to get out? Who will hold there hand when they are taking there last breath, who will give them dignity, because they are to old for anyone else to care enough to pull a curtain to wash the food from there face to change there clothing when soiled, who will be there for them as there friend when they have noone to listen , as people think they ramble because they are old? I have seen so many come and go grannies and grandpas, I have seen 4 times of that amount in staff that can not take it or can not deal with it or who have no patientce or a sence that thease special people NEED them depend on them live because of a smile we might give them! No my friend I am not a selfish or feel sorry for myself type of person, I dont worry for me, If my feet do not heel,, how can I do what I am needed for, I squat so many times a day to tie shoes to change panties to change shoes to bathe them to rub lotion on there feet or legs to whatever, not to mention how I have to use my feet to walk or run down the halls to maybe catch someone as they stager, or maybe to distract someone who trys to escape or whatever not to mention the endless call lights has anyone tryed to sleep and you wake cause you hear a call light lol now that is comical ! No I do not think I am ireplacable, but I am not foolish to know that I am not needed I know how hard it is for people to want to do what I do! There are not many here. (my place that I work) Now you TELL me what can be there for me if I cannot do this, You tell me how I cannot worry about my feet, no not whining cause my feet might be sore and poor me wont be able to do what I want , no I whine cause I want to do what I need to do, this is much more than a personal issue, I have seen more than I would like to share in thease homes! I am sorry if I am sounding, never mind lol strike this no I am not sorry this is how I feel and I am not sorry for it, no matter how anyone feels about me after reading this! I will not even reread this before I post or I might change my mind. If I have been sounding as I want sympathy or wahtever I have given the worng thought about me, I dont give a hoot about me, I have so many lives that count on me and that is not even my own family ,who my hubby himself has terrible pain withhis r. arthritis nope , I think I might have been thinking wrong time to forget this and go where i am needed !

Re: Tammy, you should give classes in compassion

BrianG on 7/17/01 at 10:52 (053480)

Hi Tammy,

You have some very lucky patients, if I do say so. I hope you heal soon so that you can get back to them. If not, I'll get SSD to accept my disability, and I'll request you to be my personal caretaker :*)

You are one of a kind, and I mean that in the most positive of ways.
BCG

ellen w on 7/17/01 at 11:11 (053482)

Tammie, I am sure all your patients miss you. I still remember, 7 years later, the one and only resident who was tremendously kind to me in the emergency room when my ankle was fractured, taking extra time to explain things to me and who made sure I had a blanket while I lay on the gurney waiting to be treated. I also remember the little extra kindnesses of my home health aide, who went beyond her formal duties to help me out. It's very clear from your posts that you care very much, and I am sure that your patients are appreciative.

I have been thinking about your next visit to the doctor. It may be too early, but maybe you should talk to him about starting PT if you are not already on it. My experience is that leg strength is very easily lost, and I do believe some of my problems in the ensuing years since my accident could have been avoided if I had better conditioned my legs when I started being mobile again.

One of the posts I read today asked if other were feeling pessimistic. There were certainly times when I was; but today I feel really optimistic despite my recently diagnosed PF problem. I have resolved 4 separate leg problems in the last 2-3 years, my knees are in better shape, and despite the PF (which I hope I've caught early, and my symptoms have been very mild)I am moving about better, with overall more flexibility than i have since my surgery.

From what you describe about your job, you need a great deal of strength to help your patients, both in the legs and upper body. So, please please -- start a conditioning program. I think you would find it helpful both physically and mentally. Feeling strong is great therapy!

You seem overall to be an optimistic person, so don't let this get you down. We care,
ellen

nancy s. on 7/17/01 at 15:00 (053509)

tammie, i've been meaning to say, and this seems like a good day to say it, that i think you do one of the most important, most difficult, and most underappreciated jobs out there (i have family who have been nurses' aides in nursing homes).
from the first, since you first posted here, your dedication to your work and your wish to get back to it have been obvious. i know how painful it is to be separated from work that you love -- no comparison to people 'worse off' can take away that pain -- and your work in particular is important to society as well as to individuals.
i think you deserve a medal, even though you don't ask for one! and i hope you can go back to work soon -- i don't think you're even one little bit selfish. you complain fairly little here, and a lot more of it still wouldn't put you anywhere near the 'constant pity party' category. (i don't see anyone on the board in that category.)
in my opinion, people shouldn't have to worry about 'complaining' here, whether it's for others or sometimes for one's own sorry self. this foot situation is very tough; the fact that other situations may be tough too doesn't change the pain of the foot situation and the havoc it wreaks on many lives.
nancy

Re: Julie,TO Tammie and Nancy S

Laurie R on 7/17/01 at 16:32 (053515)

Dear Nancy and Tammie, Nancy you could of not said this any better and I agree with you 100% ..Tammie you do deserve a medal ,not only for your work ,but for your compassion for us here. You always have something nice to say and you really care about people. With all you have been through with your own foot ,you always think about others. So I would like to thank you also . Thank you for you being you ...YOur wonderful ..... Much love to yoo my friend,Laurie R

Re: Tammie, you should give classes in compassion

Donna M on 7/17/01 at 23:03 (053549)

Tammie, all I can say is the world needs a lot more people like you!!

God Bless You!!

Donna

Re: To Tammie

Julie on 7/18/01 at 02:36 (053554)

Tammie, as you know, I'm always half a day behind, and I've only just read your long post.

I certainly didn't mean to make you feel bad. I was responding to what sounded like desperation in your voice when you asked ''what kind of life is left'? I directed you to Wendy's post because I thought it was a great post and that it might help you. I'm sorry if I upset you: it certainly wasn't my intention. Like others who have already responded, I think you do a very important job, one that very few people could do or would want to do. And I hope that you will soon be able to return to doing it.

Maybe, though, it will need to be done (at least at first) in a slightly different way. It may be awhile before you can go back to doing the hard physical work - but is that really the most important thing you do for your people? I don't think so. I think it is your compassion, your care and your love that is most important for them, and you will always be able to give that, whatever the state of your feet.

Don't underestimate yourself. It isn't your ability to lift people and change bedpans and sheets for them that's so wonderful, it's YOU, yourself, your ability to give spiritual help, and give it from your heart. That will never change.

But on the practical, physical side, I thought Ellen's advice was great, to start a conditioning programme now. Do speak to your doctor about PT when you see him.

All the best

Julie

Re: Brian,

Tammie on 7/18/01 at 19:23 (053624)

Lol well I am only human Brian, and tho I have compassion I also have many faults one big one is I get very cranky without sleep!!!!!!! And another good one is I am a person who is a doer not a sitter lol, and well Patience for my own healing , well that is really hard for me!!! I am working on it tho and well we all cant have everything now can we? I would take care of you if I could lol that is me a care giver I love taking care of people it gives me the most happiness! Take care and hope things look up for you!

Re: Ellen,NancyS and Laurie,

Tammie on 7/18/01 at 19:40 (053625)

I need to thank you all for giving me support, I am having more of a rough time with acepting the fact that I have to be home sitting when so many are waiting for me to return, it hurts me , as when I go visit or think about work , it gets me more antsy and depresed, not getting my sleep sometimes is a problem for me I try to sleep and well many understand it is toss and turn try to get comfortable then bingo starts again and up you get as you get the elbow in your side and the cant you lay still? But in any aspect I feel a bit better as good to vent and clear the system! Please you embarrase me a I am nobody special , I am just me and I love what i do and that is not special as there are so many people in so many different fields who do the same thing by loving what they do and doing it to the best of there ability, and here I am seeing how special you ladies are , not to mention several otheres and some fellows to, you are the best at being there for a shoulder and the best for giving information, if not for you people who would come here? A quick visit for knowledge and away they would be! I just am a darn impatient sort I have things to do and darn it I hate anything to get in my way lol lol ,I am stressing and I seem to do that when it gets close to my appt. time with my dr. as I am not dumb and I can see or rather feel that things are not all well yet and I dont want to hear what he might say to me! So I thank you all a million times and just hope that you continue to give others what you have given me! I to will try ! LOL I really am working on my patience with this foot healing, and you know something funny lol I want to share this so you may get a good laugh, ( my co workers and many people always say at work or when I am helping people , YOU have the patience of a saint ) lol ROFL now if they only could see me with this !!!!!!! I was thinking of this and it made me chuckle. So anyways I hope that we all can get on with the business of healing and helping others when we can! Thanks so much ladies(((((HUGs))))

Re: Re:Julie

Tammie on 7/18/01 at 19:52 (053626)

Julie do'nt mind me, as you might read above, I have had lack of sleep and I am stressing, before my dr. apt. I seem to get antsy and nervouse as I know inside how things are going and I know I do not LIKE to hear what he might have to say to me, I am impatient with things I am worried about the healing, I know time is the answer but i also worry that some things are not getting better and some things seem to have gotton worse and I am worried that he might wait to long to find out the real problem, and will be even longer. They say gut feeling is sometimes to listen to, hehe I have never been able to hear my body talk, but my gut has instinct that is saying something is not right. But again Yes I was upset , but then yes it made me think and listen and to figure out what really is the issues bothering me. Which I have stated above! I do need to get better I do need to return to work and I do need to quit hearing people on my case about the lenghth of time it is taking to acomplish this! It makes things even harder! Do'nt anyone worry I WILL return to my work even if I have to do it in a wc maybe i could be the first to do this heheheh, no seriously I dont think I need that, but I do know things may be a bit different for a time but I will do it.I just have to figure out what is happening with the foot now, and what it entails to get it better, then I can worry about time lol! Thanks for the help you have given, I just needed someone to hear me maybe? No one here seems to listen any more(home) not to my worries not to my pain ,not to my heartbreak over being away from what I love! take care and keep up your good work, I think you do wonderful things for people here! Thank u!

Re: Re:Tammie

Cynthia D on 7/18/01 at 22:53 (053652)

The world needs more people like you! I hope you get 'heeled' real soon!! :)

Re: Re thank u

Tammie on 7/19/01 at 01:09 (053660)

Oh my no we can only deal with one of me !!!!! The world would be in a big mess if there were more lol! But thank u for your kind words! I hope you wake up to a beautiful morning and with a pain-free day!!!!!!! It is about 2:15 am here and soon my hubby will be geting up for work ! I have not been able to sleep as I guess the foot does not feel like sleeping yet lol it must be a night owl,shame on it will have to train it better lol. Well have a wonderful day!