Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To: Tammie

Posted by Necee on 7/17/01 at 21:56 (053544)

Hi Tammie,
You are a Godsend! Thanks for the words of encouragement, just when I think I can't take it any more you get me right back on track.
God Bless you my friend,
Necee

Re: Re:Thank you

Tammie on 7/18/01 at 19:17 (053623)

Necee, this is a very hard road to travel with allot of worries and allot of unknown!!!!! It is just a comfortable board area to come to for all of what we would like our own Dr.s and our own familiy and freinds , and co-workers to give us! (Support))) such a small word that did not mean to much till you have a need for it! Most people including the ones you love the most do not understand the long time frame or what is involved in thease feet issues! They try at first but becomes old for them quick! And our Dr.s who maybe wonderful people and good at there professions forget or are just so busy that they do'nt have the time to get to the issues that bother us the most, and sometimes it is hard for them to admit they themselves do not know! I have thought about this for the several weeks I have been home, I guess what I have come up with is they are human also and if they have a 100 patients and 100 questions a day it must get pretty tiring for them also! So at times it seems like the question we might ask may be the ? he has heard 20 times that day! So I guess we have to understand a bit of what they go thru to! Well life is not easy and gee isnt it great that we have met so many nice people here? I feel like it is a very special place! Please take care and dont thank me just pass it on to someone else! Be a friend! Hugs to you and hope things are looking up for u!

Re: Re:Thank you

Tammie on 7/18/01 at 19:17 (053623)

Necee, this is a very hard road to travel with allot of worries and allot of unknown!!!!! It is just a comfortable board area to come to for all of what we would like our own Dr.s and our own familiy and freinds , and co-workers to give us! (Support))) such a small word that did not mean to much till you have a need for it! Most people including the ones you love the most do not understand the long time frame or what is involved in thease feet issues! They try at first but becomes old for them quick! And our Dr.s who maybe wonderful people and good at there professions forget or are just so busy that they do'nt have the time to get to the issues that bother us the most, and sometimes it is hard for them to admit they themselves do not know! I have thought about this for the several weeks I have been home, I guess what I have come up with is they are human also and if they have a 100 patients and 100 questions a day it must get pretty tiring for them also! So at times it seems like the question we might ask may be the ? he has heard 20 times that day! So I guess we have to understand a bit of what they go thru to! Well life is not easy and gee isnt it great that we have met so many nice people here? I feel like it is a very special place! Please take care and dont thank me just pass it on to someone else! Be a friend! Hugs to you and hope things are looking up for u!