Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Was nice talking

Posted by Tammie on 7/19/01 at 02:06 (053662)

Well I do like the aol to chat thease late nights! I just wanted to say GOOD MORNING to everyone and hope that you day brings lots of good things and but of course NO PAIN lol! Or at least less pain! Have a good day as it is 315 am here and I am going to try to make up with my mad foot and go to bed!

Re: >>>>

Necee on 7/19/01 at 02:37 (053668)

GOOD MORNING!!!!!
To all my Foot pain friends.
I sure enjoy the chats with my new friends, everyone has something good to bring to the table, whether its laughter or sadness we all enjoy our little visits and try to encourage and lift eachother up. I appreciate each one of you.
It's always nice to visit on line, expecially when we can't sleep for what ever reason.
I'm gonna miss chatting when I have to return to work in August, as I won't have much time then, I will do my best to keep in touch, cause I don't know what I'd do without my buddys!!!
Enjoying good friendships....thats what it's all about.
I bought my first pair of Birks today!!!! I sure hope I get use to them, and have them broke in good before returning to work.
I've had about 4 ultrasound treatments, and have really been working at healing this foot while off this month. I was hoping to be completely over with this, but it lingers on.........Got a night splint, and it sure helps, along with the stretches, icing and massaging.
I guess I was hoping for a quick fix, theres just no such thing when it comes to foot pain.
I wanted so much not to take this pain with me when I go back to work.......Oh well.......
Hope you all have a great day and remember....feet first...
Blessings to you all,
Necee

Re: >>>>

Necee on 7/19/01 at 02:37 (053668)

GOOD MORNING!!!!!
To all my Foot pain friends.
I sure enjoy the chats with my new friends, everyone has something good to bring to the table, whether its laughter or sadness we all enjoy our little visits and try to encourage and lift eachother up. I appreciate each one of you.
It's always nice to visit on line, expecially when we can't sleep for what ever reason.
I'm gonna miss chatting when I have to return to work in August, as I won't have much time then, I will do my best to keep in touch, cause I don't know what I'd do without my buddys!!!
Enjoying good friendships....thats what it's all about.
I bought my first pair of Birks today!!!! I sure hope I get use to them, and have them broke in good before returning to work.
I've had about 4 ultrasound treatments, and have really been working at healing this foot while off this month. I was hoping to be completely over with this, but it lingers on.........Got a night splint, and it sure helps, along with the stretches, icing and massaging.
I guess I was hoping for a quick fix, theres just no such thing when it comes to foot pain.
I wanted so much not to take this pain with me when I go back to work.......Oh well.......
Hope you all have a great day and remember....feet first...
Blessings to you all,
Necee