Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To the AOL instant message buddies out there

Posted by wendyn on 7/19/01 at 07:39 (053691)

I am so sorry!!!!!

A few nights now I have gone off to bed leaving the instant messager open...I get up in the morning and there are all these attempts to say hi!!!

I am not being a snob really, I am just new at this!

I will try to remember to turn it off when I go to bed...

:(

Re: To the AOL instant message buddies out there

john h on 7/19/01 at 10:26 (053714)

wendy: if you will look at your tool bar when you have instant messanger on you have a choice of message you can leave if you are away from your computer such as 'out to lunch' 'in meeting' etc. when someone trys to get you they will get your message. you will also be notified the number of people who tried to reach you. Look under 'People' on the tool bar and scroll to 'Im away'.

Necee on 7/19/01 at 12:10 (053724)

Hi Wendy & John,
Thanks for letting us know Wendy! I was beginning to wonder.....Ha!
And John thanks for the suggestion, I didn't know it was there, sure will use it.
Y'all have been missing out on some really good buddy chats!!!!!Ha!
Take care of those feet,
Necee

john h on 7/19/01 at 10:26 (053714)

wendy: if you will look at your tool bar when you have instant messanger on you have a choice of message you can leave if you are away from your computer such as 'out to lunch' 'in meeting' etc. when someone trys to get you they will get your message. you will also be notified the number of people who tried to reach you. Look under 'People' on the tool bar and scroll to 'Im away'.

Necee on 7/19/01 at 12:10 (053724)

Hi Wendy & John,
Thanks for letting us know Wendy! I was beginning to wonder.....Ha!
And John thanks for the suggestion, I didn't know it was there, sure will use it.
Y'all have been missing out on some really good buddy chats!!!!!Ha!
Take care of those feet,
Necee