Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

VIRUS UPDATE : HERE IS THE NAME OF THE VIRUS AND HOW TO GET RID OF IT........

Posted by Laurie R on 7/19/01 at 23:18 (053779)

Hello to all, Frist I would like to say to all of you who got an email from myself or my husband I am truly sorry. Even though we did not send any of them ..... I know now what it is like to have had a virus on my computer ...No fun... I was lucky enough to have such a wonderful friend that got the virus email from me to let me know whay the name of the virus is and how to get rid of it. So a big thank you to Fred.... You are truly a wonderful friend. I could not even sleep last night over this....

For who cares you can go to mcafee.com the first page will have all you want to know about this virus... The name of it is W32/SirCam@MM .... It will also tell you how to remove it......

I can not tell you what it ment to me when I go the email from him .... I have spent the last couple of hours getting my computer back to normal.

Who ever was behind this thing , is very evil ... Why anyone would get joy out of something like this is beyond me.....

Ok I hope this can help someone.....Laurie R