Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

shock wave therapy for P.F. is anyone available in MA or New England

Posted by monte s on 7/22/01 at hrmin (053981)

Does anyone know a doctor who does shockwave in MA or N.E.? Results?

Re: shock wave therapy for P.F. is anyone available in MA or New England

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/22/01 at 17:36 (053983)

Take a look at the ESWT locations on this web site. I am not aware of anyone at this time, but I haven't taken a look at the ESWT locations for some time. I am now certified to use the ossatron and have been using the orbasone for over eighteen months. SO if you want information on our ESWT in New Jersey program in New Jersey just give my coordinators a call. You can even e-mail them at heelhelp@bee.net . You are going to find that ESWT on the average will give patients either a dramatic improvement or a cure in about 75% of the time is it used for chronic proximal plantar fasciitis/heel spur syndrome.

BrianG on 7/23/01 at 09:51 (054017)

Hi Monte,

MGH in Boston has completed their ESWT trials. They originally thought they might begin offering treatment by this fall, but I'm not so sure it will happen on time. Good luck

BCG

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/23/01 at 12:10 (054029)

Add six months to that date. Just the way things work. If they say fall just add six months.

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/22/01 at 17:36 (053983)

Take a look at the ESWT locations on this web site. I am not aware of anyone at this time, but I haven't taken a look at the ESWT locations for some time. I am now certified to use the ossatron and have been using the orbasone for over eighteen months. SO if you want information on our ESWT in New Jersey program in New Jersey just give my coordinators a call. You can even e-mail them at heelhelp@bee.net . You are going to find that ESWT on the average will give patients either a dramatic improvement or a cure in about 75% of the time is it used for chronic proximal plantar fasciitis/heel spur syndrome.

BrianG on 7/23/01 at 09:51 (054017)

Hi Monte,

MGH in Boston has completed their ESWT trials. They originally thought they might begin offering treatment by this fall, but I'm not so sure it will happen on time. Good luck

BCG

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/23/01 at 12:10 (054029)

Add six months to that date. Just the way things work. If they say fall just add six months.