Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Anti-Virus program

Posted by Richard, C.Ped on 7/23/01 at 10:41 (054020)

Hi,
A friend of mine emailed me about this same virus. He does not read heelspurs (his loss), so it is a huge problem out there. He gave me a link to a free anti-virus download. I just finised downloading it and upon set up, it scanned every single file on my computer for any sign of a virus. None were found. It seems to be a good way of protection, and it is is FREE. Here is the link if you want to read about it:

http://www.grisoft.com/html/us_index.cfm

Hope this helps,
Richard

Re: Anti-Virus program

Donna M on 7/23/01 at 19:06 (054053)

Thanks for the link! I did as you said and found out, thank goodness, that I am also virus free.
There is an awesome site where you can find that program and lots others, that are also free. I was told about by a guy my hubby works with. It is nonags.com and it has a little of everything. My hubby told him about me downloading this link you supplied and the friend then informed him of the site I just told you about.
Thanks again, Donna

Re: Anti-Virus program

Donna M on 7/23/01 at 19:06 (054053)

Thanks for the link! I did as you said and found out, thank goodness, that I am also virus free.
There is an awesome site where you can find that program and lots others, that are also free. I was told about by a guy my hubby works with. It is nonags.com and it has a little of everything. My hubby told him about me downloading this link you supplied and the friend then informed him of the site I just told you about.
Thanks again, Donna