Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Thanks everyone!

Posted by D.Thomas on 7/24/01 at 17:22 (054161)

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has posted, even if it wasn't directly to me. I can't express the relief and comfort of finding others who can relate to what I go through on a daily basis.

I leave tomorrow for North Carolina to buy furniture. I actually made sure they have a wheelchair that I can use. I never thought I would have to use a wheelchair by the age of 35. It will probably be a very humbling experience.

I hope we all get well soon and if I can help anyone with anything, please let me know.

Re: Furniture: D.Thomas

Lisa C. on 7/24/01 at 20:29 (054173)

I am so sorry that you have this pain. I am glad that you were able to get a wheelchair, and I am sure that you (and your feet!) will be too. Beleive it or not some people are terribly envious of you! North Carolina to buy furniture! Thats furniture outlet country!! Its my shoppers dream! I hope you have a successful trip and enjoy it as best as you can.

Re: Wheelchair

Cynthia D on 7/24/01 at 20:34 (054176)

Your're doing your feet a great service getting that wheelchair. The showrooms are bound to be large, and the standing up time long, so that's a good move. Funny thing, when we went to Disney last year, I rented a chair every day, and even needed on in my hotel room. My feet never got so much rest! They felt so much better for a few days after. Have fun and let us know if you find some good stuff.

D.Thomas on 7/25/01 at 09:54 (054268)

Thanks guys! I'll let you know how it went when I get back next Tuesday.

Re: Furniture: D.Thomas

Lisa C. on 7/24/01 at 20:29 (054173)

I am so sorry that you have this pain. I am glad that you were able to get a wheelchair, and I am sure that you (and your feet!) will be too. Beleive it or not some people are terribly envious of you! North Carolina to buy furniture! Thats furniture outlet country!! Its my shoppers dream! I hope you have a successful trip and enjoy it as best as you can.

Cynthia D on 7/24/01 at 20:34 (054176)

Your're doing your feet a great service getting that wheelchair. The showrooms are bound to be large, and the standing up time long, so that's a good move. Funny thing, when we went to Disney last year, I rented a chair every day, and even needed on in my hotel room. My feet never got so much rest! They felt so much better for a few days after. Have fun and let us know if you find some good stuff.

D.Thomas on 7/25/01 at 09:54 (054268)

Thanks guys! I'll let you know how it went when I get back next Tuesday.