Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Another virus just came in my email tonight

Posted by Lauriee R on 7/25/01 at 03:21 (054243)

Hey everyone, Not only did I get the W32cam virus in my emails ,but I also go thte Ha Ha Ha sleeping beauty one tonight... Thank God I knew what that was .Of course I deleted both of them... This is crazy .... Ok i must get some sleep now .. I just wanted to let everyone know that the ha ha ha one is still going around.... Laurie R

Re: Another virus just came in my email tonight

Nancy N on 7/25/01 at 08:45 (054256)

I got that one the other day, too! I thought that one had long since run its course, but I suppose all someone has to do is keep it in their mailbox because they don't know any better, and then accidentally open the attachment later--and it would start all over again. Hopefully, it wouldn't get so far at that stage, though, since the anti-virus software would have long since been able to catch it.

Cynthia D on 7/25/01 at 09:36 (054263)

Were you really up until 3 a.m., or is my timer not working properly? What a mess with more viruses, I'm glad you knew to delete them. I have not received any more since that day, not that I want to! Hope you got some good sleep.

JudyS on 7/25/01 at 22:17 (054316)

Hi Cynthia....the time that shows on the messages here is Scott's time...Central, I think. Those of us in CA are 2 hours behind it so Laurie was posting at 1 AM or thereabouts. Still too late at nite....what's up with that, Laurie? :)

Lauri eR on 7/26/01 at 00:10 (054327)

You crazy girls 1:00 am is to late???? Not for me ,I go to bed at around 2 or 2:30 every night or I should say morning. I have always been a night person I always worked nights too.... I love the late night stuff .... Thanks Judy for letting Cynthia know I was going to post the time difference. Plus I get to chat with Necee late ,she also is on late....Laurie R

Re: Re good to see you all on tonight to keep me company!!!

tammie on 7/26/01 at 00:51 (054330)

Thanks girls for the good chat! Hugs to u I hope that when everyone wakes up they have a great day and hope someone takes the heat back!!!!!!!It has been to hot and dry but the rain came and made it hotter! Goodmorning to all!

Nancy N on 7/25/01 at 08:45 (054256)

I got that one the other day, too! I thought that one had long since run its course, but I suppose all someone has to do is keep it in their mailbox because they don't know any better, and then accidentally open the attachment later--and it would start all over again. Hopefully, it wouldn't get so far at that stage, though, since the anti-virus software would have long since been able to catch it.

Cynthia D on 7/25/01 at 09:36 (054263)

Were you really up until 3 a.m., or is my timer not working properly? What a mess with more viruses, I'm glad you knew to delete them. I have not received any more since that day, not that I want to! Hope you got some good sleep.

JudyS on 7/25/01 at 22:17 (054316)

Hi Cynthia....the time that shows on the messages here is Scott's time...Central, I think. Those of us in CA are 2 hours behind it so Laurie was posting at 1 AM or thereabouts. Still too late at nite....what's up with that, Laurie? :)

Lauri eR on 7/26/01 at 00:10 (054327)

You crazy girls 1:00 am is to late???? Not for me ,I go to bed at around 2 or 2:30 every night or I should say morning. I have always been a night person I always worked nights too.... I love the late night stuff .... Thanks Judy for letting Cynthia know I was going to post the time difference. Plus I get to chat with Necee late ,she also is on late....Laurie R

Re: Re good to see you all on tonight to keep me company!!!

tammie on 7/26/01 at 00:51 (054330)

Thanks girls for the good chat! Hugs to u I hope that when everyone wakes up they have a great day and hope someone takes the heat back!!!!!!!It has been to hot and dry but the rain came and made it hotter! Goodmorning to all!