Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Narrowing it down

Posted by Carmen H on 7/25/01 at 09:58 (054269)

I am narrowing this thing down day by day. Question: Does anyone have any expert advice on the nerves that end in the feet? My sciatic nerve is REALLY acting up (My prifiormus muscle must be in spasm) and my feet are worse. There HAS to be some kind of relation between the two. I have PForm and sciatica in both hips and both feet have Pl. Fascia. something is going on here....it's getting hard just to sit for a few minutes now.
Getting worse every day. I understand pronation might be the cause of all of it? Besides my foot spec. who would I see about this nerve problem?

Re: Narrowing it down

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/27/01 at 10:08 (054478)

You need to control any abnormal pronation in your feet. If the abnormal biomechanics in your feet aren't the cause they should can contribute and aggravate any lower back problems.

Re: thanks Dr. Z

Carmen H on 7/27/01 at 20:00 (054580)

Thank you! I'll definitely be mentioning this to my doc on Weds.
I appreciate you taking time for me.

Re: Narrowing it down

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/27/01 at 10:08 (054478)

You need to control any abnormal pronation in your feet. If the abnormal biomechanics in your feet aren't the cause they should can contribute and aggravate any lower back problems.

Re: thanks Dr. Z

Carmen H on 7/27/01 at 20:00 (054580)

Thank you! I'll definitely be mentioning this to my doc on Weds.
I appreciate you taking time for me.