Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

gone until friday evening

Posted by scott r on 7/26/01 at 06:32 (054346)

i'm in mobile with limited access to the internet. the connection i'm getting this morning is not very good and i don't know when i'll be able to get back on.

Re: gone until friday evening

Julie on 7/26/01 at 08:11 (054351)

...just as I was about to ask you something. But it isn't urgent and can wait till you get back.

The question: why do I sometimes find that when I try to 'View all Messages' it appears there are no new messages - even when there are, as I can tell by accessing the various boards? It happens a couple of times a week. Occasionally - not always - it mysteriously turns up new messages, but only after I've been reading around the boards for awhile. Any ideas?

Re: gone until friday evening

Julie on 7/26/01 at 08:11 (054351)

...just as I was about to ask you something. But it isn't urgent and can wait till you get back.

The question: why do I sometimes find that when I try to 'View all Messages' it appears there are no new messages - even when there are, as I can tell by accessing the various boards? It happens a couple of times a week. Occasionally - not always - it mysteriously turns up new messages, but only after I've been reading around the boards for awhile. Any ideas?