Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

naot slippers

Posted by laura I on 7/27/01 at 18:35 (054565)

there weres some messages regarding slippers-has anyone tried naot slippers check out leathersandals.com- they feature noat slippers that look like they may be o.k. for pf- any ideas?

Re: naot slippers

Aaron M. on 8/01/01 at 09:00 (055048)

Hi,

I have PF and am flat-footed and have have found the Naot clogs (Glaciers) to be extremely comfortable--no heel pain or discomfort when wearing them. Looking at the description I suspect the slippers don't have the same footbed as the other Naots. My wife has a pair of their sandals and finds them very comfortable (she is not a PF sufferer though).

Hope this is of a little help.

Re: naot slippers

Aaron M. on 8/01/01 at 09:00 (055048)

Hi,

I have PF and am flat-footed and have have found the Naot clogs (Glaciers) to be extremely comfortable--no heel pain or discomfort when wearing them. Looking at the description I suspect the slippers don't have the same footbed as the other Naots. My wife has a pair of their sandals and finds them very comfortable (she is not a PF sufferer though).

Hope this is of a little help.