Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Where can I buy Orthoheel?

Posted by SarahS on 7/29/01 at 13:01 (054694)

I have been using Orthoheels for about a year now and think they are great. They are quite expensive in the UK though. I am holidaying in US at the minute and have seen some similar orthotics that are much cheaper. I am going to try to fins the actual orthoheel and compare the prices. I have looked in CVS pharmacy and somewhere else- the name escapes me.... they don't stock them. Does anyone know where I might buy them? I am near Dayton Ohio at the minute but am going to travel so the name of a branch of pharmacy that sells them would be really helpful.

Thanks

Sarah

Re: Where can I buy Orthoheel?

AmyM on 7/29/01 at 14:01 (054702)

Dear Sarah,
I get orthoheel on the NHS, I see my pod every 3-6 months and he gives me a new pair. I guess it depends if your GP can refer you to a podiatrist but its worth a asking.

Re: Where can I buy Orthoheel?

AmyM on 7/29/01 at 14:01 (054702)

Dear Sarah,
I get orthoheel on the NHS, I see my pod every 3-6 months and he gives me a new pair. I guess it depends if your GP can refer you to a podiatrist but its worth a asking.