Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Here is more on the SirCam virus......

Posted by Laurie R on 7/30/01 at 12:18 (054813)

Hello Everyone ,
In my paper today their is a wwrite up on the SirCam virus.. The one a lot of us got. Here is the dealio on it , Dr.Z was right about saying that it will only send out so many emails .If you can remember Dr.Z posted that he read the virus will only send out 8000 emails then die. I am not sure on the number of emails ,but in the paper it said that after it sends out to everyone it goes to sleep . Then on Oct 16 the virus trigger date it will deliver its final blow.....It will attempt to erase your hard drive....I know by now some are real sick of hearing about this virus. I try to keep up on the news about this stuff ,especially after what happen to me. I just thought maybe if this can help some not go through what I did .....I would like to save people from the headache I had.Their is a fix for this viurs ..... I run my virus scan all the time plus I have the fix downloaded on my desktop ..Even though I don't have the viurs anymore I still run the fix..

My best to all, Laurie R

Re: Here is more on the SirCam virus......

Necee on 8/01/01 at 00:11 (055031)

Hey Laurie!
What a bummer!!! Get rid of the Virus and catch the flu!!!!
Hope things are better,
Hugs friend,
Necee

Re: Here is more on the SirCam virus......

Necee on 8/01/01 at 00:11 (055031)

Hey Laurie!
What a bummer!!! Get rid of the Virus and catch the flu!!!!
Hope things are better,
Hugs friend,
Necee