Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

heel spurs

Posted by chester on 7/30/01 at 17:44 (054851)

I had read that there is a new treatment for heel shurs.ultra sound? where is this done.office or hospital?does it work?

Re: heel spurs

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/30/01 at 18:07 (054852)

Hi,

You are talking about ESWT. Yes it works. We have been using ESWT for the past twenty months with very effective pain resolutions. There is an ESWT section on this web site. If you want any information you can e-mail my ESWT coordinators and they will send you out a packet. Keep in mind that ESWT is for pf that is over six months duration and has failed to be relieved by conservative methods. It is a non-invasion non surgical option
Oh the e-mail is heelhelp@bee.net . Ask for either Andi, Denise, or Meg

Re: heel spurs

Dr. Zuckerman on 7/30/01 at 18:07 (054852)

Hi,

You are talking about ESWT. Yes it works. We have been using ESWT for the past twenty months with very effective pain resolutions. There is an ESWT section on this web site. If you want any information you can e-mail my ESWT coordinators and they will send you out a packet. Keep in mind that ESWT is for pf that is over six months duration and has failed to be relieved by conservative methods. It is a non-invasion non surgical option
Oh the e-mail is heelhelp@bee.net . Ask for either Andi, Denise, or Meg