Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

MRI RESULTS

Posted by Anthony P on 7/31/01 at 11:03 (054958)

HI ALL,
My MRI shows tendonitis in my achillies,the tendons at the inside
of my ankle to the heel plus bad P.F. My cam walker bothers my achillies
and heel .After trying 3 types of cam walkers (heel lifts etc.) I'm now in a cast for four weeks. I hope this will help, I have numbness in my 2nd 3rd
and 4th toes Opinions please??

Re: Julie ,anyone ???

Anthony P on 8/03/01 at 06:20 (055300)

Re: Sorry, Anthony

Julie on 8/03/01 at 08:05 (055308)

Anthony, I'm sorry you've had no responses to your post. I did read it, but I don't usually say anything unless I think I have something useful to say, and I didn't think I had, so I didn't say anything. I was hoping someone with more knowledge of Achilles tendonitis would be able to help you. I am really very sorry that you're in such pain!

You certainly have my sympathy, but perhaps you should re-post your question on the 'Ask the Foot Doctors Board' toget a more informed response as well as sympathy.

Is your foot feeling any better since you posted? I hope so!

All the best,

Julie

Re: MRI RESULTS

wendyn on 8/03/01 at 08:45 (055317)

Anthony - when my TTS was bad I had numbness in those same toes...have you also had a nerve conduction test?

Anthony P on 8/03/01 at 11:06 (055337)

Hi Julie, Thank you for responding to my post I feel a little better since
I my last post But I still get stabbing pain& burning in my heel and numbness in my toes at times . I'm feeling depressed over this, But seeing
your responce made me feel better .
all the best Anthony

Re: Anthony

Julie on 8/03/01 at 11:09 (055338)

Good! That's nice to hear. And I hope you keep on improving. Please let us know how you fare. Where do you live, by the way?

Anthony P on 8/03/01 at 11:34 (055342)

Hi Wendy,
No I never had a nerve conduction test, Does this test check for
restrictions in the nerve ? Did you have this test? What will I need to
tell my doctor?

Anthoy P on 8/03/01 at 11:42 (055343)

I live it the great garden state of New Jersey :)

Julie on 8/03/01 at 11:52 (055346)

Anthony

Thank you! Would you like to tell us more about yourself, so we know more about you that just your foot-hurts? Do you have a family? What are your interests? You know the sort of thing I mean.

If you live in New Jersey, you may be near our Dr Zuckerman, who is in Woodbridge. So if you need a new podiatrist, to change to or for a second opinion, that's something you might consider.

Julie

Re: ANTHONY

Anthony P on 8/03/01 at 20:44 (055386)

Hello , this is a little about me I have lived in New Jersey my whole life
I'm happily married and have a 10 month old dauther that I am now( Mr mom )caring for, while my wife is now working hard until I get my life back to normal. I'm a mechanic for the past 15 years working on concrete and steel
floors for 8 to 10 hours . This has alot to do with my foot problems today, I find out now that it was a mistake to work in pain for a year,Live and learn right? MY BEST TO ALL Anthony

JudyS on 8/03/01 at 22:58 (055394)

Anthony - what is your little girl's name?

Anthony P on 8/04/01 at 08:54 (055426)

ShawnRose. Were are you from?

Re: Julie ,anyone ???

Anthony P on 8/03/01 at 06:20 (055300)

Julie on 8/03/01 at 08:05 (055308)

Anthony, I'm sorry you've had no responses to your post. I did read it, but I don't usually say anything unless I think I have something useful to say, and I didn't think I had, so I didn't say anything. I was hoping someone with more knowledge of Achilles tendonitis would be able to help you. I am really very sorry that you're in such pain!

You certainly have my sympathy, but perhaps you should re-post your question on the 'Ask the Foot Doctors Board' toget a more informed response as well as sympathy.

Is your foot feeling any better since you posted? I hope so!

All the best,

Julie

wendyn on 8/03/01 at 08:45 (055317)

Anthony - when my TTS was bad I had numbness in those same toes...have you also had a nerve conduction test?

Anthony P on 8/03/01 at 11:06 (055337)

Hi Julie, Thank you for responding to my post I feel a little better since
I my last post But I still get stabbing pain& burning in my heel and numbness in my toes at times . I'm feeling depressed over this, But seeing
your responce made me feel better .
all the best Anthony

Julie on 8/03/01 at 11:09 (055338)

Good! That's nice to hear. And I hope you keep on improving. Please let us know how you fare. Where do you live, by the way?

Anthony P on 8/03/01 at 11:34 (055342)

Hi Wendy,
No I never had a nerve conduction test, Does this test check for
restrictions in the nerve ? Did you have this test? What will I need to
tell my doctor?

Anthoy P on 8/03/01 at 11:42 (055343)

I live it the great garden state of New Jersey :)

Julie on 8/03/01 at 11:52 (055346)

Anthony

Thank you! Would you like to tell us more about yourself, so we know more about you that just your foot-hurts? Do you have a family? What are your interests? You know the sort of thing I mean.

If you live in New Jersey, you may be near our Dr Zuckerman, who is in Woodbridge. So if you need a new podiatrist, to change to or for a second opinion, that's something you might consider.

Julie

Anthony P on 8/03/01 at 20:44 (055386)

Hello , this is a little about me I have lived in New Jersey my whole life
I'm happily married and have a 10 month old dauther that I am now( Mr mom )caring for, while my wife is now working hard until I get my life back to normal. I'm a mechanic for the past 15 years working on concrete and steel
floors for 8 to 10 hours . This has alot to do with my foot problems today, I find out now that it was a mistake to work in pain for a year,Live and learn right? MY BEST TO ALL Anthony

JudyS on 8/03/01 at 22:58 (055394)

Anthony - what is your little girl's name?

Anthony P on 8/04/01 at 08:54 (055426)

ShawnRose. Were are you from?