Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Is everyone asleep right now ????

Posted by Laurie R on 8/01/01 at 01:30 (055036)

Hi all, Ok I have been hearing you have been missing me on the late night chat. I have a lot of you on my buddy list , all of you sweet people are off line now . I was feeling a little bit better with this flu and wanted to chat. Oh well ,I hoep you guys are all asleeping and not in pain....

My best ,Laurie R

Re: Is everyone asleep right now ????

Laurie R on 8/01/01 at 01:31 (055037)

I ment hope not hoep and sleeping not asleeping .....

Re: Late Night Chats

Necee on 8/01/01 at 12:18 (055081)

Hey Laurie,
I just can't believe it! I wondered around the webite last night, I searched Ebay, Birkenstocks, Martha Stewart just bideing time thinking you might come on board, I even made a cup of coffee and had my jammies on and was all set to visit with you, Wendy, Nancy, Tammie and I had a nice chat earlier, I left to cook supper then came back on later hoping you might be there. Sorry I gave up too soon, it was about 1:30 Central time. Oh well we will have to try this again.
Hope your feeling much better and still resting those feet!
May many hugs and blessings come your way,
Necee

Re: Is everyone asleep right now ????

Laurie R on 8/01/01 at 01:31 (055037)

I ment hope not hoep and sleeping not asleeping .....

Re: Late Night Chats

Necee on 8/01/01 at 12:18 (055081)

Hey Laurie,
I just can't believe it! I wondered around the webite last night, I searched Ebay, Birkenstocks, Martha Stewart just bideing time thinking you might come on board, I even made a cup of coffee and had my jammies on and was all set to visit with you, Wendy, Nancy, Tammie and I had a nice chat earlier, I left to cook supper then came back on later hoping you might be there. Sorry I gave up too soon, it was about 1:30 Central time. Oh well we will have to try this again.
Hope your feeling much better and still resting those feet!
May many hugs and blessings come your way,
Necee