Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Loosing mind with out of town company... I tip my hat to PF mothers!

Posted by Beverly on 8/01/01 at 11:06 (055067)

Well, this does not have much to do with foot pain except to say that after a week of out-of-town company that involves five children, ages 9-15, I must say I tip my hat to all you PF mothers out there who are dealing with PF while keeping up with kids this summer!

Fortunately, my very good friend, the grandma, is along; so I'm basically just an entertainment coordinator/tour guide, but my gosh... I had no idea how much energy it takes to keep them all occupied! (I think my friend, the grandma, is also counting the days till vacation is over and school begins.) They are well behaved kids but kids are just kids.

So, to all you PF moms out there, there must be a special crown in heaven for you and your poor feet.
Take care,
Beverly

Re: Loosing mind with out of town company... I tip my hat to PF mothers!

Cynthia D on 8/01/01 at 11:26 (055074)

Beverly, how sweet. I'm glad you had a good visit.

Re: Loosing mind with out of town company...

Necee on 8/01/01 at 12:08 (055080)

Hi Beverly,
Well I tip my hat to you.....it also takes a extra special person to allow company when your not feeling the best and going through this PF pain. I think you are wonderful for being a good hostess and showing them all a good time.
Blessings,
Necee

Re: Loosing mind with out of town company... I tip my hat to PF mothers!

Cynthia D on 8/01/01 at 11:26 (055074)

Beverly, how sweet. I'm glad you had a good visit.

Re: Loosing mind with out of town company...

Necee on 8/01/01 at 12:08 (055080)

Hi Beverly,
Well I tip my hat to you.....it also takes a extra special person to allow company when your not feeling the best and going through this PF pain. I think you are wonderful for being a good hostess and showing them all a good time.
Blessings,
Necee