Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Oh ladies I enjoyed the chat tonight

Posted by Tammie on 8/02/01 at 00:10 (055168)

Well I finished the dishes that i left so that I might chat, and now off to slumber land or at least attempt at it, a big day tomorrow th pt begins and I will learn more as you have gave me much information this evening to check out! Thanks and ssleep with visions of finding THEE cure for the worlds chronic pf and all foot troubles and well lets not be to boring add a variety to the dream wahtever makes you smile lol lol nite!

Re: Oh ladies I enjoyed the chat tonight

Laurie R on 8/02/01 at 02:06 (055169)

Oh Yes I needed you wonderful people tonight and you were there. I thank you all very much. I always enjoy the chats. Tammie don't feel bad I had to get off also . My kids were still up while I was chatting.So Ihad to get off to tend to them.

Tammie I hope your shot kicks in tomorrow and you feel better. My heart really goes out to you .You sure have been through so much with your foot. We all know you try very hard to heal it. Sometimes it can take so long even after surgery . So hang in there ....

Laurie R

Re: Re:~~~~~ Oh ladies I enjoyed the chat last night~~~~~

Necee on 8/02/01 at 12:26 (055211)

Hello Dear Friends,
Well today is the big day, back to work this afternoon! I hope and pray my foot holds up and I'm taking precautions to see that it does.
The chat last night was just what I needed, as I'm sure we all did. Y'all put a smile on my face, I'm just so glad that we can be there for eachother.
I wont be on tonight gals, but sure will be thinking about y'all having fun without me!
Laurie, you hang in there with your PT, you will get better and glad your feeling better from the flu. Tammie, you've had an uphill battle hope that you'll soon be back on your feet and doing a job that really needs someone like you.
Wendy, hope you enjoy your vacation, only wish I was going! We will be thinking of you and hope you continue to improve!
Donna, so glad you have joined us on the chat line, continue to take care of those feet!
Nancy, your the best!
And Steph, what can I say, but good luck!!
Will chat again soon,
Love to you all,
Necee

Paula G. on 8/02/01 at 14:35 (055229)

Tammie, how do you guys chat? Is there a chat room or something that I have missed?

Re: TO PAULA G & anyone else wanting to joinin

Donna M on 8/02/01 at 15:15 (055233)

Paula, last night was my first night! You go to AOL and download their chat!! Pick a screen name(which isn't easy, cause they are all taken~~need a good imagination!!lol)and then you need to let someone on here, that chats, know your screen name, or you need to know their's, so they can invite you, or you can invite them, in on a chat. I know this all sounds crazy~~lol~~last night was my first time and I don't know much about it!! I do know you have to join AOL and download and get a screen name!!
Maybe someone else can explain 'a lot' better than I can!! But do that first, and you'll have that behind you!!
Good Luck!!
Donna

Donna M on 8/02/01 at 15:20 (055234)

I did too!! I hope all of you are doing well today!! I had my little grandson earlier, then stuck my foot in my mouth and told my kids I'd cook supper for everyone!! Must be a glutton for punishment!! lol
Hope to talk to you all tonight unless I am laying in the floor passed out from pain and exhaustion!!! lol!!!
Take Care!!
Donna

Scott R on 8/02/01 at 15:42 (055238)

Did ya'll type chat or talk chat? I think AOL should have the voice option. If not, let me knwo if you get a group together for voice on paltalk or something similar.

Nancy N on 8/02/01 at 16:53 (055243)

AIM does have a voice option, but as far as I know, none of us have tried it yet. It's hard enough to follow a typed conversation if there are five or six of us in a chat room! But it is an option!

wendyn on 8/02/01 at 17:40 (055247)

Scott we were typing - if you ever signed on to your AOL IM we would invite you too.....

Re: Paula

Tammie on 8/02/01 at 17:49 (055249)

Hi if u can look us up in the evening we can open a chat room my name is sparklingeyesx2 Look for u hope u can download the aol chat! We do have some nice chats!Helps make the evenings go better when we are fighting the pain deal and a nice way to relax and do our favorite ice job or elevate hehehe! Hope to see u on soon!

Scott R on 8/02/01 at 17:52 (055250)

I have had it, but no one has added me to their list. I don' go on anyway unless some girl is bugging me.

wendyn on 8/02/01 at 18:05 (055251)

Scott - I have you 'on my list' - unless you have a different sign on than what I put in.

Laurie R on 8/02/01 at 18:24 (055254)

Hello Scott, I have your name on my buddie list since I started doing this chat. It always says you are off line. I really enjoyed our chat on firetalk ,that was so long ago. I had to redo my aol buddy chat I don't have your screen name anymore. Can you please give it to me again.... Thank you .I think you would get a big kick our of chatting with us..... I think last night when I joined in Wendy was eating a leg from her table....Ha Ha Ha ..Laurie R

Re: And necee had some interesting things to share

tammie on 8/02/01 at 18:54 (055256)

And necee was making curtains for her decorated out house heheheh she is so crafty gotta love her!

wendyn on 8/02/01 at 19:51 (055265)

You guys are bad!

I was taking to long to get a snack so someone said I must chewing one of the legs off my table.

I don't know if Scott could cope in a room of four or more yappy women. And we are yappy.

JudyS on 8/02/01 at 23:11 (055281)

Scott, IM does have a voice option but I suspect we'd get tongue-tied if forced to actually talk! Also, as I remember a couple of recent 'chats' with 5 or 6 participants......well, with voice no one would be able to get a word in edgewise!

JudyS on 8/02/01 at 23:14 (055283)

Scott - I have you on my IM list.....but I never see you on-line.

Scott R on 8/03/01 at 01:40 (055289)

I probably have others, but scott33al is the only one I currently use.

Laurie R on 8/02/01 at 02:06 (055169)

Oh Yes I needed you wonderful people tonight and you were there. I thank you all very much. I always enjoy the chats. Tammie don't feel bad I had to get off also . My kids were still up while I was chatting.So Ihad to get off to tend to them.

Tammie I hope your shot kicks in tomorrow and you feel better. My heart really goes out to you .You sure have been through so much with your foot. We all know you try very hard to heal it. Sometimes it can take so long even after surgery . So hang in there ....

Laurie R

Necee on 8/02/01 at 12:26 (055211)

Hello Dear Friends,
Well today is the big day, back to work this afternoon! I hope and pray my foot holds up and I'm taking precautions to see that it does.
The chat last night was just what I needed, as I'm sure we all did. Y'all put a smile on my face, I'm just so glad that we can be there for eachother.
I wont be on tonight gals, but sure will be thinking about y'all having fun without me!
Laurie, you hang in there with your PT, you will get better and glad your feeling better from the flu. Tammie, you've had an uphill battle hope that you'll soon be back on your feet and doing a job that really needs someone like you.
Wendy, hope you enjoy your vacation, only wish I was going! We will be thinking of you and hope you continue to improve!
Donna, so glad you have joined us on the chat line, continue to take care of those feet!
Nancy, your the best!
And Steph, what can I say, but good luck!!
Will chat again soon,
Love to you all,
Necee

Paula G. on 8/02/01 at 14:35 (055229)

Tammie, how do you guys chat? Is there a chat room or something that I have missed?

Re: TO PAULA G & anyone else wanting to joinin

Donna M on 8/02/01 at 15:15 (055233)

Paula, last night was my first night! You go to AOL and download their chat!! Pick a screen name(which isn't easy, cause they are all taken~~need a good imagination!!lol)and then you need to let someone on here, that chats, know your screen name, or you need to know their's, so they can invite you, or you can invite them, in on a chat. I know this all sounds crazy~~lol~~last night was my first time and I don't know much about it!! I do know you have to join AOL and download and get a screen name!!
Maybe someone else can explain 'a lot' better than I can!! But do that first, and you'll have that behind you!!
Good Luck!!
Donna

Donna M on 8/02/01 at 15:20 (055234)

I did too!! I hope all of you are doing well today!! I had my little grandson earlier, then stuck my foot in my mouth and told my kids I'd cook supper for everyone!! Must be a glutton for punishment!! lol
Hope to talk to you all tonight unless I am laying in the floor passed out from pain and exhaustion!!! lol!!!
Take Care!!
Donna

Scott R on 8/02/01 at 15:42 (055238)

Did ya'll type chat or talk chat? I think AOL should have the voice option. If not, let me knwo if you get a group together for voice on paltalk or something similar.

Nancy N on 8/02/01 at 16:53 (055243)

AIM does have a voice option, but as far as I know, none of us have tried it yet. It's hard enough to follow a typed conversation if there are five or six of us in a chat room! But it is an option!

wendyn on 8/02/01 at 17:40 (055247)

Scott we were typing - if you ever signed on to your AOL IM we would invite you too.....

Re: Paula

Tammie on 8/02/01 at 17:49 (055249)

Hi if u can look us up in the evening we can open a chat room my name is sparklingeyesx2 Look for u hope u can download the aol chat! We do have some nice chats!Helps make the evenings go better when we are fighting the pain deal and a nice way to relax and do our favorite ice job or elevate hehehe! Hope to see u on soon!

Scott R on 8/02/01 at 17:52 (055250)

I have had it, but no one has added me to their list. I don' go on anyway unless some girl is bugging me.

wendyn on 8/02/01 at 18:05 (055251)

Scott - I have you 'on my list' - unless you have a different sign on than what I put in.

Laurie R on 8/02/01 at 18:24 (055254)

Hello Scott, I have your name on my buddie list since I started doing this chat. It always says you are off line. I really enjoyed our chat on firetalk ,that was so long ago. I had to redo my aol buddy chat I don't have your screen name anymore. Can you please give it to me again.... Thank you .I think you would get a big kick our of chatting with us..... I think last night when I joined in Wendy was eating a leg from her table....Ha Ha Ha ..Laurie R

Re: And necee had some interesting things to share

tammie on 8/02/01 at 18:54 (055256)

And necee was making curtains for her decorated out house heheheh she is so crafty gotta love her!

wendyn on 8/02/01 at 19:51 (055265)

You guys are bad!

I was taking to long to get a snack so someone said I must chewing one of the legs off my table.

I don't know if Scott could cope in a room of four or more yappy women. And we are yappy.

JudyS on 8/02/01 at 23:11 (055281)

Scott, IM does have a voice option but I suspect we'd get tongue-tied if forced to actually talk! Also, as I remember a couple of recent 'chats' with 5 or 6 participants......well, with voice no one would be able to get a word in edgewise!

JudyS on 8/02/01 at 23:14 (055283)

Scott - I have you on my IM list.....but I never see you on-line.

Scott R on 8/03/01 at 01:40 (055289)

I probably have others, but scott33al is the only one I currently use.