Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

black cherry stuff

Posted by Wendy in Nj on 8/02/01 at 13:55 (055224)

What is this on the black cherry concentrate? I only caught a glimpse of it but could somebody tell me what it's all about? I had never heard of it before this morning and am curious....I'll try anything. Thanks to all! Wendy

Re: black cherry stuff

Donna M on 8/02/01 at 15:06 (055230)

Hi, Wendy, Seems Scott has had people that have taken black cherry juice, to improve, that have carpul tunnel. He and several others also seem to think it may help PF.
Keep going back to the previous posts and you can read all about it!!
We all seem to be willing to try anything, in hopes that it will work!! I guess I, and the majority, would just about be willing to eat 'poop' if we thought it would work!! lol oops!!! Sad but true!! lol
Good luck and take care!
Donna

Julie on 8/03/01 at 01:48 (055291)

Wendy, I posted a link to an informative website the other day:

http://www.cherryjuicepower.com/

If you're really interested, you can do a search on Google, as I did. It will turn up more websites than you know what to do with.

john h on 8/03/01 at 08:41 (055315)

black cherry concentrate is reported to have anti-inflamatory properities. i read something from an URL that julie posted that it had 10 times the anti inlamatory action as aspirin. it cost about $3-$5 for 8oz and can be bought at stores like Beans and Grains or you can order it. No one seems to know how much to take but it seems a couple of big spoonfuls a day is what people are doing. Very thick like cough syrup but does not taste bad. so far it has not helped me. i will give it one month.

Donna M on 8/02/01 at 15:06 (055230)

Hi, Wendy, Seems Scott has had people that have taken black cherry juice, to improve, that have carpul tunnel. He and several others also seem to think it may help PF.
Keep going back to the previous posts and you can read all about it!!
We all seem to be willing to try anything, in hopes that it will work!! I guess I, and the majority, would just about be willing to eat 'poop' if we thought it would work!! lol oops!!! Sad but true!! lol
Good luck and take care!
Donna

Julie on 8/03/01 at 01:48 (055291)

Wendy, I posted a link to an informative website the other day:

http://www.cherryjuicepower.com/

If you're really interested, you can do a search on Google, as I did. It will turn up more websites than you know what to do with.

john h on 8/03/01 at 08:41 (055315)

black cherry concentrate is reported to have anti-inflamatory properities. i read something from an URL that julie posted that it had 10 times the anti inlamatory action as aspirin. it cost about $3-$5 for 8oz and can be bought at stores like Beans and Grains or you can order it. No one seems to know how much to take but it seems a couple of big spoonfuls a day is what people are doing. Very thick like cough syrup but does not taste bad. so far it has not helped me. i will give it one month.