Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I am sorry for the quick exit tonight

Posted by Tammie on 8/02/01 at 21:08 (055274)

Judy and Nancy I am sorry I had to leave so quickly lol my son came home with a girl and um I was in a nitie and looked wonderful with my foot wrapped in a ice blanket and well he was trying to warn me that she would be in heheheh oh my not the picture for anyone lol arent any hours sacred any longer oh well just wanted to apoligize for te quick exit !

Re: I am sorry for the quick exit tonight

JudyS on 8/02/01 at 23:16 (055284)

Oh Tammy it was not a problem at all - don't you be worried about it, OK? We all have 'real' lives that actually have to (just now and again!) take priority! We'll catch you next time.

Laurie R on 8/03/01 at 00:03 (055285)

Ok Ladies I missed Nancy and Judy tonight ???Now I am really depressed..... LOL Tammie I hope you are ok. MS.Wendy you are to funny ..I am still laughing ..I think that is what happens to a person that eats legs off the table .... Ha Ha Ha..Tammie gives us an update tomorrow ok???
Laurie R

Re: yes I am here

Tammie on 8/03/01 at 03:42 (055297)

I am here,oh my I hurt so much I feel nauseated something is not right I can not sleep I am at a point where I have to find some relief, no sleep and to much pain this is crazy no more I WILL be seeing someone anyone this morning. Or I will be seriously thinking about how I can cut it off with out seeing blood.But then I would pass out so a option! If this was do to that pt I will be out of there and someone is going to hear it. If it is not then I am lost again! Or if I can only get someone that is involved withmy care to hear me when I am telling them there is painnnnn.And not one that I am going to sit back for to much longer. Thanks Laurie and Wendyn your tips did help me some, enough to be brave and call the dr. And this may be step 1!

Re: General note

wendyn on 8/03/01 at 08:50 (055319)

I told you Laurie - the more stress I am under the stranger my behaviour. It WAS entertaining....Julie one day you must get up in the middle of the night and join us!!! Scott - your IM always says you are not signed on....Next time we are all on I will email you and maybe we can figure out what the problem is...no soy milk and cocoa though.

We had the most interesting conversation about how far Mexican people can spit....

PS Julie - my big day is not today, did not have time to email you this morning - I will later!

Re: Thanks Wendy...

Julie on 8/03/01 at 11:13 (055339)

...for the tempting invitation. I did briefly consider joining you all - it does sound like fun - but I already spend much MUCH too much time sitting at my computer. So I think I'll stay in bed....

JudyS on 8/02/01 at 23:16 (055284)

Oh Tammy it was not a problem at all - don't you be worried about it, OK? We all have 'real' lives that actually have to (just now and again!) take priority! We'll catch you next time.

Laurie R on 8/03/01 at 00:03 (055285)

Ok Ladies I missed Nancy and Judy tonight ???Now I am really depressed..... LOL Tammie I hope you are ok. MS.Wendy you are to funny ..I am still laughing ..I think that is what happens to a person that eats legs off the table .... Ha Ha Ha..Tammie gives us an update tomorrow ok???
Laurie R

Re: yes I am here

Tammie on 8/03/01 at 03:42 (055297)

I am here,oh my I hurt so much I feel nauseated something is not right I can not sleep I am at a point where I have to find some relief, no sleep and to much pain this is crazy no more I WILL be seeing someone anyone this morning. Or I will be seriously thinking about how I can cut it off with out seeing blood.But then I would pass out so a option! If this was do to that pt I will be out of there and someone is going to hear it. If it is not then I am lost again! Or if I can only get someone that is involved withmy care to hear me when I am telling them there is painnnnn.And not one that I am going to sit back for to much longer. Thanks Laurie and Wendyn your tips did help me some, enough to be brave and call the dr. And this may be step 1!

Re: General note

wendyn on 8/03/01 at 08:50 (055319)

I told you Laurie - the more stress I am under the stranger my behaviour. It WAS entertaining....Julie one day you must get up in the middle of the night and join us!!! Scott - your IM always says you are not signed on....Next time we are all on I will email you and maybe we can figure out what the problem is...no soy milk and cocoa though.

We had the most interesting conversation about how far Mexican people can spit....

PS Julie - my big day is not today, did not have time to email you this morning - I will later!

Re: Thanks Wendy...

Julie on 8/03/01 at 11:13 (055339)

...for the tempting invitation. I did briefly consider joining you all - it does sound like fun - but I already spend much MUCH too much time sitting at my computer. So I think I'll stay in bed....