Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Oh yes Good morning

Posted by Tammie on 8/03/01 at 03:50 (055298)

Just thought I could say good morning to those that are waking up.

Re: Oh yes Good morning/Julie

Tammie on 8/03/01 at 04:20 (055299)

I see you are busy at work u are so good to dedicate so much time and effort into helping here, I think it is wonderful! You really are a good person. I hope that your day is great! I enjoy reading what u offer to others, how come some people are able to get a better grip and knowledge then others is this earned with time? I am waiting . I hope not to long I dont even care about work right now, least and last of my worries,I cant take of myself, how am I going to take care of someone else.This is the humblng of rock bottom I do believe it has been refered to in other areas in other pains.Not drugs not liquer but plain pain, I am knowing the feel.How humbling,I will get answers today if not some good meds to get thru this rough spot, I am not going to put up with another all nighter like this no way! Gee I mumble, Ok thanks Julie, even when I did not want to hear, even when I felt hurt, I should have known that people like u were only trying to help. How humbling! I have been the helper always.

Re: Good morning, Tammie

Julie on 8/03/01 at 08:11 (055310)

Hi Tammie, and thanks for your good morning. Actually, I logged off to go swimming just before you greeted me, and now it's afternoon here, but I'm really pleased to see your post. And good morning to you.

I am very, very sorry that you are having all this pain. It has been going on for so long, and now you have a new affliction, TTS, to deal with as well. I know very little about it so I can't give you any information, but Wendy is the TTS expert and I know she will be able to help you. And I do hope the doctor has something useful for you today, if only to relieve the pain so that you can get a good night's sleep tonight. That's what I'm hoping for you.

All the best, Julie

Re: Oh yes Good afternoon Tammie

clara on 8/03/01 at 09:41 (055328)

Hi there Tammie!

I really feel for you, I know how you feel. I cannot even THINK about the job (I LOVE my job!!!! And LONG for it!!)I am thinking about going there and sit in a wheel-chair, but I know that´s not a solution. The doctor doesn´t think a wheel-chair solves my problem. We must take care of those feet at first. Later on, it will get better, and I think I´ve been more greatful towards life now since I got PF. I can´t take care of myself either, and have 2 kids, to take care of, when they going to get back to school and so on. I feel I want to be a good mother, a good caring wife, good at work and so on. My parents are old and I must take care of them.....well, now they have to manage whithout me... and they do!
I´ve reconn that I should cut down on demands on myself.

BUT remember, Tammie, that you have this board!!!Write and tell us about your situation, it really helps I think. (I maybe can give you a good laugh sometimes!) Since I found this site in march this year, I have checked the board almost every day. I love you all PF-friends and I think this board has helped me, you can get a lot of great ideas here. And strength - too!!!!

I hope you get help at the doctor´s. I´ve been much better with acupuncture, it´s expensive , but I think it´s worth it.

The best to you

Clara

Re: Just a notice about time

Clara on 8/03/01 at 09:49 (055333)

Good afternoon at 9:41..... well, I think that´s funny! Maybe it´s morning in the states right now?
:)

Clara

Re: Oh yes Good morning

Laurie R on 8/03/01 at 12:14 (055348)

OHHHHHHHHHHHH Tammie , I really don't know what to say to you .. My heart really goes out to you. Just when you think you can't take the pain anymore you get more pain. I sure know the feeling. I think it is very smart of you to call your doctor and get in to see him today .... He is going to have to fit you in to see you.Tell him I said so .... You can not go all weekend like this.. Believe me I had to call my Pod like this before too. What happens sometimes and it did happen to me ,I got a cortisone shot in my ankle the TT area . My foot was so painful the next day I could not even walk. The pain was worse then what I get now . I mean the worse it ever was. So I called my Pod and I went in to see him about an hour after the call. I was crying and in so much pain. What he did for me was first we talked about putitng me in the hospital for like two days for pain control. But of course their was no beds and no place for me to go . So he gave me a shot in my hip of Toradol. Not only did the shot not work for the pain but I got so sick to my stomach from it . I can not take any type of anti- imflamms at all . My system can't handle them . So I took my pain pills and and Iced my foot. It was swollen from the shot. Not only did my foot hurt but my ankle was so very painful too. It took about a week to feel better I mean back to the normal pain.

PLEASE get in to see your doc today . Make the nurse on the phone understand the pain you are in...... Also your doctor could of hit a nerve when he gave you the shot.....

Hang in there my friend ...PLEASE post later and let us know how you are doing.

much love ,Laurie R

Re: Thank u

tammie on 8/04/01 at 10:03 (055433)

Clara and & Julie ,
Thank u again for the kind words, again and I do apreciate them very much and yes this is a wonderful place with very wonderful people and without you all and this home to come to , I would not know how to get thru this myself! I have learned many things here and I have learned what real friendship means to me, my life was always busy and I had not much time to have friends here, but my cyber friends here have taught me what I have missed in my life and now I believe thease friends here are the best they dont care how we look if we are in our robe heheh or if our house is cleaned or what we will serve them to eat or drink lol! I can log on at any time of day or night and find warmness and kind words That is the best! So thanks for all the kindness! Hope we can continue the circle with never ending! Smiles and hugs to you!

Re: Oh yes Good morning/Julie

Tammie on 8/03/01 at 04:20 (055299)

I see you are busy at work u are so good to dedicate so much time and effort into helping here, I think it is wonderful! You really are a good person. I hope that your day is great! I enjoy reading what u offer to others, how come some people are able to get a better grip and knowledge then others is this earned with time? I am waiting . I hope not to long I dont even care about work right now, least and last of my worries,I cant take of myself, how am I going to take care of someone else.This is the humblng of rock bottom I do believe it has been refered to in other areas in other pains.Not drugs not liquer but plain pain, I am knowing the feel.How humbling,I will get answers today if not some good meds to get thru this rough spot, I am not going to put up with another all nighter like this no way! Gee I mumble, Ok thanks Julie, even when I did not want to hear, even when I felt hurt, I should have known that people like u were only trying to help. How humbling! I have been the helper always.

Re: Good morning, Tammie

Julie on 8/03/01 at 08:11 (055310)

Hi Tammie, and thanks for your good morning. Actually, I logged off to go swimming just before you greeted me, and now it's afternoon here, but I'm really pleased to see your post. And good morning to you.

I am very, very sorry that you are having all this pain. It has been going on for so long, and now you have a new affliction, TTS, to deal with as well. I know very little about it so I can't give you any information, but Wendy is the TTS expert and I know she will be able to help you. And I do hope the doctor has something useful for you today, if only to relieve the pain so that you can get a good night's sleep tonight. That's what I'm hoping for you.

All the best, Julie

Re: Oh yes Good afternoon Tammie

clara on 8/03/01 at 09:41 (055328)

Hi there Tammie!

I really feel for you, I know how you feel. I cannot even THINK about the job (I LOVE my job!!!! And LONG for it!!)I am thinking about going there and sit in a wheel-chair, but I know that´s not a solution. The doctor doesn´t think a wheel-chair solves my problem. We must take care of those feet at first. Later on, it will get better, and I think I´ve been more greatful towards life now since I got PF. I can´t take care of myself either, and have 2 kids, to take care of, when they going to get back to school and so on. I feel I want to be a good mother, a good caring wife, good at work and so on. My parents are old and I must take care of them.....well, now they have to manage whithout me... and they do!
I´ve reconn that I should cut down on demands on myself.

BUT remember, Tammie, that you have this board!!!Write and tell us about your situation, it really helps I think. (I maybe can give you a good laugh sometimes!) Since I found this site in march this year, I have checked the board almost every day. I love you all PF-friends and I think this board has helped me, you can get a lot of great ideas here. And strength - too!!!!

I hope you get help at the doctor´s. I´ve been much better with acupuncture, it´s expensive , but I think it´s worth it.

The best to you

Clara

Re: Just a notice about time

Clara on 8/03/01 at 09:49 (055333)

Good afternoon at 9:41..... well, I think that´s funny! Maybe it´s morning in the states right now?
:)

Clara

Re: Oh yes Good morning

Laurie R on 8/03/01 at 12:14 (055348)

OHHHHHHHHHHHH Tammie , I really don't know what to say to you .. My heart really goes out to you. Just when you think you can't take the pain anymore you get more pain. I sure know the feeling. I think it is very smart of you to call your doctor and get in to see him today .... He is going to have to fit you in to see you.Tell him I said so .... You can not go all weekend like this.. Believe me I had to call my Pod like this before too. What happens sometimes and it did happen to me ,I got a cortisone shot in my ankle the TT area . My foot was so painful the next day I could not even walk. The pain was worse then what I get now . I mean the worse it ever was. So I called my Pod and I went in to see him about an hour after the call. I was crying and in so much pain. What he did for me was first we talked about putitng me in the hospital for like two days for pain control. But of course their was no beds and no place for me to go . So he gave me a shot in my hip of Toradol. Not only did the shot not work for the pain but I got so sick to my stomach from it . I can not take any type of anti- imflamms at all . My system can't handle them . So I took my pain pills and and Iced my foot. It was swollen from the shot. Not only did my foot hurt but my ankle was so very painful too. It took about a week to feel better I mean back to the normal pain.

PLEASE get in to see your doc today . Make the nurse on the phone understand the pain you are in...... Also your doctor could of hit a nerve when he gave you the shot.....

Hang in there my friend ...PLEASE post later and let us know how you are doing.

much love ,Laurie R

Re: Thank u

tammie on 8/04/01 at 10:03 (055433)

Clara and & Julie ,
Thank u again for the kind words, again and I do apreciate them very much and yes this is a wonderful place with very wonderful people and without you all and this home to come to , I would not know how to get thru this myself! I have learned many things here and I have learned what real friendship means to me, my life was always busy and I had not much time to have friends here, but my cyber friends here have taught me what I have missed in my life and now I believe thease friends here are the best they dont care how we look if we are in our robe heheh or if our house is cleaned or what we will serve them to eat or drink lol! I can log on at any time of day or night and find warmness and kind words That is the best! So thanks for all the kindness! Hope we can continue the circle with never ending! Smiles and hugs to you!