Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Oh yes to Wendyn and Laurie,

Posted by tammie on 8/03/01 at 17:00 (055364)

I do want you both to know how grateful I am to both of you, If you had not encouraged me to call my dr. I would still be in pain that I could not handle and maybe done harm to myself by trying to medicate myself or mix things er that dont go as I htink may have happend anyways! And worse yet I might have bit the bullet so to speak as I was trying to do and maybe suceeded in it and then went back to pt and nothing would have been changed and more damage could have been made as he said any PT who knows that u got a shot of cortisone the day before should have known not to do those types of stretches even with other problems, so thank u for helping me and possibly saving me from a greater injury! And thanks to for being there for me and u didnt call me a baby either ( I dont know wy this seems to bother me so much) I should not care what others think but guess it is inbred in me and hard to change. Thanks again and (((((((((((((((((((((((( Wendyn & LaurieR)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Night!