Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Agu ESWt lotto winner

Posted by Dr. Zuckerman on 8/03/01 at 18:22 (055374)

John A is our winner for the month of Aug.

Re: Aug ESWt lotto winner

DR. Z on 8/03/01 at 18:23 (055375)

Aug is the month

Re: Agu ESWt lotto winner

Julie on 8/04/01 at 01:17 (055406)

Congratulations, John!

JudyS on 8/04/01 at 11:06 (055444)

Ditto that, John A......will you keep us posted on your plans?

john a on 8/08/01 at 12:59 (055931)

Wow. Count me officially amazed. I never win anything (but then I rarely enter anything either :-). But I can't help but feel that I unwittingly stacked the deck in my favor last month by asking Dr Z if my name was still in the 'bag'. Scenario: Dr Z kindly checks for me, innocently leaves my card near the top of the bag, thereby increasing my likelihood of winning. Oh well, I'll take whatever I can get :-) How long again do I have to collect on the prize, and do I just call Dr Z's office to schedule an appointment? (I also feel like I should donate $200 to heelspurs.com or a charity of Dr Z's choice). And yes, I certainly will be sure to keep the board apprised of my progress.

Scott R on 8/08/01 at 17:01 (055959)

I'm making money with heelspurs.com. I'm not seeking donations. Quiting my day job and working on heelspurs.com fulltime would be the only thing that could improve the website. That won't happen unless the website doubles in the number of sales (or someone donates $400,000).

You can use your mastercard, visa, or amex to make that $400,000 donation at:
https://helius.safe-order.net/cgi-heelspurs/a/b.cgi?p=misc
(people are always trying to give me money for one thing or another, so I had to do that page)

Re: Agu ESWt lotto winner ATTN: DR. Z

Lisa C on 8/16/01 at 04:10 (056875)

Dear Dr. Z,
Is my name still in the bag?!!!
Lisa C
:o)

DR. Z on 8/03/01 at 18:23 (055375)

Aug is the month

Julie on 8/04/01 at 01:17 (055406)

Congratulations, John!

JudyS on 8/04/01 at 11:06 (055444)

Ditto that, John A......will you keep us posted on your plans?

john a on 8/08/01 at 12:59 (055931)

Wow. Count me officially amazed. I never win anything (but then I rarely enter anything either :-). But I can't help but feel that I unwittingly stacked the deck in my favor last month by asking Dr Z if my name was still in the 'bag'. Scenario: Dr Z kindly checks for me, innocently leaves my card near the top of the bag, thereby increasing my likelihood of winning. Oh well, I'll take whatever I can get :-) How long again do I have to collect on the prize, and do I just call Dr Z's office to schedule an appointment? (I also feel like I should donate $200 to heelspurs.com or a charity of Dr Z's choice). And yes, I certainly will be sure to keep the board apprised of my progress.

Scott R on 8/08/01 at 17:01 (055959)

I'm making money with heelspurs.com. I'm not seeking donations. Quiting my day job and working on heelspurs.com fulltime would be the only thing that could improve the website. That won't happen unless the website doubles in the number of sales (or someone donates $400,000).

You can use your mastercard, visa, or amex to make that $400,000 donation at:
https://helius.safe-order.net/cgi-heelspurs/a/b.cgi?p=misc
(people are always trying to give me money for one thing or another, so I had to do that page)

Re: Agu ESWt lotto winner ATTN: DR. Z

Lisa C on 8/16/01 at 04:10 (056875)

Dear Dr. Z,
Is my name still in the bag?!!!
Lisa C
:o)