Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Jade 168 Balm

Posted by Brenda G. on 8/04/01 at 08:23 (055425)

Hi. Does anyone have a link to purchasing the Jade 168 balm? I'm experiencing a setback and would like to try it. Thanks. Brenda

Re: Jade 168 Balm

Max K on 8/04/01 at hrmin (055434)

I ordered it from here: http://www.jade168balm.com/
I've tried it for five days. The first four days I could have sworn it reduced my level 3 pain to a level 2 or 1. But then yesterday it apparently had no effect, back to level 3. Every day I write down anything relevant in my 'foot.txt' file, including things like how much walking or standing I did that day. Yesterday I was at the airport waiting for somebody, standing for 30 minutes, and my heels felt hot, compressed, cramped, deep-down tender, vulnerable, a level 3 pain, even though for the previous several days my heels had felt better. I don't know what to make of this jade yet. Maybe it doesn't work in a strictly linear fashion. Maybe it is 3 steps forward and 2 steps back, which would still be progress. After the first month I will know more.

Mary Ann S on 8/04/01 at 10:47 (055437)

HI, don't give up on the Jade. I have had almost total relief of my pain. I was about 4-5 pain level and after the first week the pain was gone. My foot doesn't feel'normal'(don't know if it ever will) it still gets achy but I do not have the pain. It is such a wonderful feeling. Hope you too can get relief.

Brenda G. on 8/04/01 at 12:20 (055460)

Thanks to you both. I'm ordering today! Brenda

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 8/04/01 at hrmin (055488)

Max, it's early days yet. Just keep the Jade going once or twice a day if you need it, it could take a couple of months, but it already sounds like you are responding quite well. Sometimes the pain comes and goes in the early stages. Feel free to contact me directly if you need to talk about the product. Good luck.
Dr. Chris Reynolds.

Re: question about Jade

elliott on 8/04/01 at 21:47 (055501)

Chris, could you tell me what the key active ingredients are in Jade? Thanks!

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 8/05/01 at hrmin (055519)

Elliott, I can't tell you because it is a trade secret. You can rest assured though that all the ingredients in the Jade are perfectly safe to use on the skin.

Re: is the following link top secret? :-)

elliott on 8/06/01 at 15:15 (055663)

http://www.jadepage.com/aboutjade.htm

That's all I wanted. Although I woudn't mind knowing if some of those plants are the same sources for lidocane, ibuprofen, etc. that appear in other drugs, or are they something else entirely.

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 8/06/01 at hrmin (055693)

Elliott, I must be a bit slow today as I misunderstood your question. There is a secret to Jade and it has to do with the key active ingredient. That is what I can't divulge.

Re: key active ingredient

elliott on 8/07/01 at 08:43 (055746)

Sure, I would've preferred the key active ingredient, but I understand that it's prorietary. So are you saying that most of those plant extracts are simply to hide the key ingredient? If you don't want to answer, fine. What I'm trying to get at is, if your key active ingredient is the same, or more or less a substitute, for the same key active ingredient(s) in another experimental drug I've tried, I'm not interested in buying Jade. If it's something entirely new, well, maybe I'll consider it.

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 8/07/01 at hrmin (055852)

It is important to know that Jade is not just a treatment for plantar fasciitis. There are many uses for it, it just so happens that it can help in PF as well. The compound is made up of a number of actives, all of which are pure, natural substances, and each has its own therapeutic effects. Tea tree oil for example is a powerful inhibitor of staphyloccocal bacteria. It can also have anti-inflammatory effects, for example, the Australian Aborigines have used it to heal wounds and burns for thousands of years. The key active ingredient is, in the way it is produced, as far as I know, something entirely new and entirely safe. It has absolutely no connection or similarity to NSAIDS, cox inhibitors etc.
Hope that answers your question.

Max K on 8/04/01 at hrmin (055434)

I ordered it from here: http://www.jade168balm.com/
I've tried it for five days. The first four days I could have sworn it reduced my level 3 pain to a level 2 or 1. But then yesterday it apparently had no effect, back to level 3. Every day I write down anything relevant in my 'foot.txt' file, including things like how much walking or standing I did that day. Yesterday I was at the airport waiting for somebody, standing for 30 minutes, and my heels felt hot, compressed, cramped, deep-down tender, vulnerable, a level 3 pain, even though for the previous several days my heels had felt better. I don't know what to make of this jade yet. Maybe it doesn't work in a strictly linear fashion. Maybe it is 3 steps forward and 2 steps back, which would still be progress. After the first month I will know more.

Mary Ann S on 8/04/01 at 10:47 (055437)

HI, don't give up on the Jade. I have had almost total relief of my pain. I was about 4-5 pain level and after the first week the pain was gone. My foot doesn't feel'normal'(don't know if it ever will) it still gets achy but I do not have the pain. It is such a wonderful feeling. Hope you too can get relief.

Brenda G. on 8/04/01 at 12:20 (055460)

Thanks to you both. I'm ordering today! Brenda

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 8/04/01 at hrmin (055488)

Max, it's early days yet. Just keep the Jade going once or twice a day if you need it, it could take a couple of months, but it already sounds like you are responding quite well. Sometimes the pain comes and goes in the early stages. Feel free to contact me directly if you need to talk about the product. Good luck.
Dr. Chris Reynolds.

elliott on 8/04/01 at 21:47 (055501)

Chris, could you tell me what the key active ingredients are in Jade? Thanks!

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 8/05/01 at hrmin (055519)

Elliott, I can't tell you because it is a trade secret. You can rest assured though that all the ingredients in the Jade are perfectly safe to use on the skin.

elliott on 8/06/01 at 15:15 (055663)

http://www.jadepage.com/aboutjade.htm

That's all I wanted. Although I woudn't mind knowing if some of those plants are the same sources for lidocane, ibuprofen, etc. that appear in other drugs, or are they something else entirely.

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 8/06/01 at hrmin (055693)

Elliott, I must be a bit slow today as I misunderstood your question. There is a secret to Jade and it has to do with the key active ingredient. That is what I can't divulge.

elliott on 8/07/01 at 08:43 (055746)

Sure, I would've preferred the key active ingredient, but I understand that it's prorietary. So are you saying that most of those plant extracts are simply to hide the key ingredient? If you don't want to answer, fine. What I'm trying to get at is, if your key active ingredient is the same, or more or less a substitute, for the same key active ingredient(s) in another experimental drug I've tried, I'm not interested in buying Jade. If it's something entirely new, well, maybe I'll consider it.

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 8/07/01 at hrmin (055852)

It is important to know that Jade is not just a treatment for plantar fasciitis. There are many uses for it, it just so happens that it can help in PF as well. The compound is made up of a number of actives, all of which are pure, natural substances, and each has its own therapeutic effects. Tea tree oil for example is a powerful inhibitor of staphyloccocal bacteria. It can also have anti-inflammatory effects, for example, the Australian Aborigines have used it to heal wounds and burns for thousands of years. The key active ingredient is, in the way it is produced, as far as I know, something entirely new and entirely safe. It has absolutely no connection or similarity to NSAIDS, cox inhibitors etc.
Hope that answers your question.