Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Did anyone see the imformecial for phase 4 orthotics

Posted by Nancy f on 8/06/01 at 11:51 (055637)

I dont usually fall for commercial testmionias but this one looked pretty convincing so I will let u know what happens when i get them. There is a 30 day money back guarantee. Has anyone tried these. They also have a web site if u put phase 4 in under keyword. I would b anxious to hear what u guys think. Thanks. nancy f.

Re: Did anyone see the imformecial for phase 4 orthotics

Richard, C.Ped on 8/06/01 at 12:42 (055640)

Nancy,
Yeah, we have discussed these things before. I will be nice and not slam them again since you spent the money for them.
Richard

Ed Davis, DPM on 8/06/01 at hrmin (055648)

Certainly less money spent than on the Alznner devices-- up to $225. A lot of people do benefit from some support so some benefit may occur--certainly nothing like all the claims on TV. The Alznner people seem fairly angry at the Phase 4 imitators since they are being beaten at their own game.
Ed

Re: repetition of information

Ed Davis, DPM on 8/06/01 at hrmin (055719)

Richard:
I have noticed that many people who post do not use the search feature or even go back a page or two on the messages. I think we have to assume our prior posts are being read sparingly and that we will have to repeat ourselves...
Ed

Richard, C.Ped on 8/07/01 at 08:11 (055737)

I agree. Many of the new posters don't know about the search function. I really don't mind at times, because I think I can always word a post better than the previous time. Sometimes I am a little busy, and don't take as much time as I should to really give a detailed answer.

I get lazy sometimes when it comes to devices like that. Well, not really lazy, I just don't want to give those guys a boost by always talking about them. Although...winter is coming soon...I will be happy to sell $200 ice scrapers to anyone who wants one.... :-)

Richard

Andrea R. on 8/07/01 at 08:35 (055745)

Is that for one or a pair? The type they are selling don't look like they'd work for ice scrapping, too flexible.

john a on 8/08/01 at 12:21 (055925)

Yes, saw it a few weeks ago, and thought as you did that they weren't that bad. $20 a pair, plus they gave you a bottle of MSM and something else I can't remember.

Ed Davis, DPM on 8/08/01 at hrmin (055965)

I did not see their infomercial but did see their web site. The Alznner infomercial is incredible--you would think their devices could cure baldness. I am not too upset about Phase 4 as their price is quite reasonable and they are beating the Alznner people at their own game.
Ed

BG CPED on 8/11/01 at 21:25 (056376)

My 2 cents. The Alzner has always been a way over priced device. The whole smoke and mirrors show at the flower shows. The ink mat test, and the other stuff. For $225 you got mailed a pre made device that is injection molded plastic. They actually should cost under $30 pair.

The other infomercial guys are doing a good job of slicksterism, but for $29 what the heck. I would think the Attornies General in some State would tell them to cool it with the shady claims. I think it borders on practicing medicine. That phony Jamacian Miss Cleo lady from psychic hotline got popped finally...maybe they are next

Richard, C.Ped on 8/06/01 at 12:42 (055640)

Nancy,
Yeah, we have discussed these things before. I will be nice and not slam them again since you spent the money for them.
Richard

Ed Davis, DPM on 8/06/01 at hrmin (055648)

Certainly less money spent than on the Alznner devices-- up to $225. A lot of people do benefit from some support so some benefit may occur--certainly nothing like all the claims on TV. The Alznner people seem fairly angry at the Phase 4 imitators since they are being beaten at their own game.
Ed

Ed Davis, DPM on 8/06/01 at hrmin (055719)

Richard:
I have noticed that many people who post do not use the search feature or even go back a page or two on the messages. I think we have to assume our prior posts are being read sparingly and that we will have to repeat ourselves...
Ed

Richard, C.Ped on 8/07/01 at 08:11 (055737)

I agree. Many of the new posters don't know about the search function. I really don't mind at times, because I think I can always word a post better than the previous time. Sometimes I am a little busy, and don't take as much time as I should to really give a detailed answer.

I get lazy sometimes when it comes to devices like that. Well, not really lazy, I just don't want to give those guys a boost by always talking about them. Although...winter is coming soon...I will be happy to sell $200 ice scrapers to anyone who wants one.... :-)

Richard

Andrea R. on 8/07/01 at 08:35 (055745)

Is that for one or a pair? The type they are selling don't look like they'd work for ice scrapping, too flexible.

john a on 8/08/01 at 12:21 (055925)

Yes, saw it a few weeks ago, and thought as you did that they weren't that bad. $20 a pair, plus they gave you a bottle of MSM and something else I can't remember.

Ed Davis, DPM on 8/08/01 at hrmin (055965)

I did not see their infomercial but did see their web site. The Alznner infomercial is incredible--you would think their devices could cure baldness. I am not too upset about Phase 4 as their price is quite reasonable and they are beating the Alznner people at their own game.
Ed

BG CPED on 8/11/01 at 21:25 (056376)

My 2 cents. The Alzner has always been a way over priced device. The whole smoke and mirrors show at the flower shows. The ink mat test, and the other stuff. For $225 you got mailed a pre made device that is injection molded plastic. They actually should cost under $30 pair.

The other infomercial guys are doing a good job of slicksterism, but for $29 what the heck. I would think the Attornies General in some State would tell them to cool it with the shady claims. I think it borders on practicing medicine. That phony Jamacian Miss Cleo lady from psychic hotline got popped finally...maybe they are next