Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Hellooo,Me again!

Posted by Regina Brown on 8/06/01 at 14:59 (055659)

Hi Dr.Z and everyone!
I hope I am not being a pest to anyone at all and I am very sorry if I am,I don't mean to be but I am just having quite a bit of pain still with my foot after having PF release in May and have had PT too
but it seems nothing has helped it thus far very much.I still have stinging and throbbing pain in my heel and when I press down upon the heel itself it is REAllY sore and causes me to limp at times too.I am just wondering if more PT may be in order or does anyone have any idea what else I can try--should more injections be helpful to try again too? Am really perplexed and I know it has been said several times that it may take 6 months or more but I am just wondering to if I should call my dr.?Thanks for any advice and my best to everyone!Regina

Re: Hellooo,Me again!

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/06/01 at 16:28 (055677)

Give your doctor a call. You may need additional pt, boot cast or taping.
Time is the answer but there are some thing to make the healing time more comfortable

Re: Hellooo,Me again!

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/06/01 at 16:28 (055677)

Give your doctor a call. You may need additional pt, boot cast or taping.
Time is the answer but there are some thing to make the healing time more comfortable