Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

I'm still here...

Posted by D.Thomas on 8/07/01 at 12:08 (055780)

I just got back from a trip (I didn't do anything but keep my feet elevated) and wanted to say thanks for all the support. You guys really help me when the pain gets bad. Sometimes I swear it just zaps you of everything. It's all you can think about when it's throbbing. I am still having pain, but just thinking there are other people out there that understands my pain does help. I see two new doctors on Friday and Monday. I have my fingers crossed. God bless to all.

Re: I'm still here... Glad that u popped in

Tammie on 8/07/01 at 12:19 (055781)

Hello, and good to hear that u are still fighting and u have not thrown in the towel. It is hard very hard , but there are many wonderful supportive people here for you and others. It is a hard lonesome fight when u do it alone, but is a bit easier when there are so many knowledgable helpful people rooting for u in the process! I am hoping that you will find a good Dr. one who will be able to support you in all of your needs! Thanks for checking in as I wondered how u were doing! I will be praying for u and hoping that one of thease 2 new Dr.s will be the one to give you hope! Take care friend and hope the pain man gives u a break so that the sunshine will shine thru! Hugs to u and luck on the new Docs!

Re: I'm still here...

Julie on 8/08/01 at 02:33 (055881)

Hi there, D Thomas. I've been worrying about you! Glad you checked in. And I'm glad you've got new doctors lined up, and I hope they'll get you started on a comprehensive treatment regime. Please let us know how you get on (and if you're going to disappear again, please warn us).

Re: I'm still here... Glad that u popped in

Tammie on 8/07/01 at 12:19 (055781)

Hello, and good to hear that u are still fighting and u have not thrown in the towel. It is hard very hard , but there are many wonderful supportive people here for you and others. It is a hard lonesome fight when u do it alone, but is a bit easier when there are so many knowledgable helpful people rooting for u in the process! I am hoping that you will find a good Dr. one who will be able to support you in all of your needs! Thanks for checking in as I wondered how u were doing! I will be praying for u and hoping that one of thease 2 new Dr.s will be the one to give you hope! Take care friend and hope the pain man gives u a break so that the sunshine will shine thru! Hugs to u and luck on the new Docs!

Re: I'm still here...

Julie on 8/08/01 at 02:33 (055881)

Hi there, D Thomas. I've been worrying about you! Glad you checked in. And I'm glad you've got new doctors lined up, and I hope they'll get you started on a comprehensive treatment regime. Please let us know how you get on (and if you're going to disappear again, please warn us).