Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

chicago

Posted by Scott R on 8/07/01 at 12:50 (055787)

I've finally got a one day pass (hmmmm) for chicago. I might go in on the red eye and leave on the red eye. I'll be lucky to find time to find a ticket, let alone a room. Unless someone lets me sleep in their room, the only time to see me will be running around the booths looking for products and possibly an ESWT meeting if I can find one. Dornier is the only for-sure stop.

Re: P.S.

Scott R on 8/07/01 at 12:51 (055788)

When's a good day to see the booths?

Dr. Marlene Reid on 8/08/01 at 20:43 (055982)

Either Thur or Friday. I think the ESW lecture by Weil, Jr is on Friday. I'll look it up and get back to you. Dr. Kosova and I will be around part of Friday and probably all day Saturday. I'll be there for part of the day of Thur. When you call the hotel, tell them you are with the APMA - Am Pod Medical Association meeting and you'll get a room. By the way, American Airlines had an internet special for today through travelocity.

Scott R on 8/07/01 at 12:51 (055788)

When's a good day to see the booths?

Dr. Marlene Reid on 8/08/01 at 20:43 (055982)

Either Thur or Friday. I think the ESW lecture by Weil, Jr is on Friday. I'll look it up and get back to you. Dr. Kosova and I will be around part of Friday and probably all day Saturday. I'll be there for part of the day of Thur. When you call the hotel, tell them you are with the APMA - Am Pod Medical Association meeting and you'll get a room. By the way, American Airlines had an internet special for today through travelocity.