Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

worts

Posted by sharon R on 8/07/01 at hrmin (055796)

Hi doctor
Iam writing to u concerning my little brother who is 15 years old and has had worts on the soles of his feet for 2 years.
He has 3 worts on the sole of his right foot for 3 years, he suffers a lot of pain and he has tryed everything on the market but no luck. My brother also went to the hospital about it and it wasn't done anything. My brother is now so despirate to sort it out.
please can ypu help me

Re: worts

Andrea R. on 8/07/01 at 14:14 (055799)

Sharon,

I'm not a doctor, but have you tried a dermotologist? I assume you mean plantars warts.

One of the gentlemen I work with had been suffering from plantars warts for a long while. After trying many treatments, both over the counter and from a GP, his best success was the dermotologist.

Best to both of you.

Andrea

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/07/01 at 14:40 (055808)

We have removed many painful warts with either a CO2 laser or a Flashlamp pulse dye laser. Have you seen a podiatrist. They will in most cases have a laser available to them

Andrea R. on 8/07/01 at 14:14 (055799)

Sharon,

I'm not a doctor, but have you tried a dermotologist? I assume you mean plantars warts.

One of the gentlemen I work with had been suffering from plantars warts for a long while. After trying many treatments, both over the counter and from a GP, his best success was the dermotologist.

Best to both of you.

Andrea

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/07/01 at 14:40 (055808)

We have removed many painful warts with either a CO2 laser or a Flashlamp pulse dye laser. Have you seen a podiatrist. They will in most cases have a laser available to them