Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

In Chicago on Wednesday 16th

Posted by Scott on 8/08/01 at 19:05 (055978)

I'll be in chicago from 10:00 am until 6:00 pm Wed the 16th. The heel pain meeting is 3:30 to 5:00

Re: In Chicago on Wednesday 16th

Dr. Marlene Reid on 8/08/01 at 20:51 (055984)

I hope you mean Thur the 16th and not Wed the 15th!! I should be there on Thur around 1:00 or so. We could meet up at the OssaTron some time on Thur if you want.

Scott R on 8/08/01 at 22:12 (055991)

Yes, I'd love to meet you. Thursday. I hope my morning planes aren't delayed. I requested permission to video tape the heel pain meeting for putting on the internet. I'm thinking about bringing the hands-free crutch. It's really good. I need to lower the price to $350 or $2/day rental. They said I may be able to get special pricing if I sell to podiatrists. I'm keeping one just to loan out to friends when needed. Regular crutches are pretty awful. This crutch is great and it's a big deal. The inventor wasn't even aware of this meeting! We're seeing about ways I can represent the product.

Ed Davis, DPM on 8/10/01 at hrmin (056268)

Hope it is Thursday--I wasn't planning to get in until late Wed. Eve.
By the way, no word on any published info. on heel pain from ACFAS.
Ed

Dr. Marlene Reid on 8/08/01 at 20:51 (055984)

I hope you mean Thur the 16th and not Wed the 15th!! I should be there on Thur around 1:00 or so. We could meet up at the OssaTron some time on Thur if you want.

Scott R on 8/08/01 at 22:12 (055991)

Yes, I'd love to meet you. Thursday. I hope my morning planes aren't delayed. I requested permission to video tape the heel pain meeting for putting on the internet. I'm thinking about bringing the hands-free crutch. It's really good. I need to lower the price to $350 or $2/day rental. They said I may be able to get special pricing if I sell to podiatrists. I'm keeping one just to loan out to friends when needed. Regular crutches are pretty awful. This crutch is great and it's a big deal. The inventor wasn't even aware of this meeting! We're seeing about ways I can represent the product.

Ed Davis, DPM on 8/10/01 at hrmin (056268)

Hope it is Thursday--I wasn't planning to get in until late Wed. Eve.
By the way, no word on any published info. on heel pain from ACFAS.
Ed