Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Jade

Posted by Julie on 8/09/01 at 06:55 (056007)

A small, somewhat off-topic contribution to the Jade story.

My husband is prone to earaches. One started the other day, a couple of days after my third tube of Jade arrived from Australia. This time a leaflet about the various uses of Jade was enclosed, and one of them is - earache. So we tried it according to the instructions. Two days, two applications, and the earache is gone.

My husband says 'Maybe it just went...' But his earaches usually take a couple of weeks to clear up with prescribed drops, so I wonder.

Re: Jade

Carmel M on 8/09/01 at 13:49 (056042)

I also got that leaflet describing the many other uses of Jade, and I tried it on a bug bite...the next day the bite was gone. I think I'll try it the next time my son gets poison ivy. I've also been using it on my knee that has all of a sudden started hurting. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Carmel

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 8/09/01 at hrmin (056116)

There are numerous uses for Jade in fact I, my friends, family and numerous patients have become Jade Junkies as have a number of new users from this site. If anyone wants more information, please let me know and I'll email it to you.
By the way, I have been using Jade for earache, particularly in kids, for ages and it always settles them down, usually very quickly. When it's three am and you have a child screaming from earache, you feel pretty helpless, particularly as a doctor when you are expected to do something. I now have a secret weapon that not only works quickly, but usually by the next day the inflammation on the eardrum has almost completely gone. In Australia at least, there is nothing on the market that works in this situation.

Julie on 8/10/01 at 02:05 (056130)

Hi Chris

Well, my husband wasn't screaming, but we are quite as grateful for Jade's quick work as those children must be!

Hope all is well with you down there.

Julie

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 8/10/01 at hrmin (056132)

Hello Julie. It's good down here but we get a bit tired of walking around upside down. Glad the Jade was able to help your husband. Pity about the cricket. Cheers, Chris.

Re: Jade- where can this be purchased?

Joann A on 8/13/01 at 05:45 (056531)

Am a newcomer to this site - just started having heel pain and trying to get more info on what I've got - sounds like PF. Am intriqued by the Jade 168 - where can this be purchased? Thanks for your help.

Carmel M on 8/09/01 at 13:49 (056042)

I also got that leaflet describing the many other uses of Jade, and I tried it on a bug bite...the next day the bite was gone. I think I'll try it the next time my son gets poison ivy. I've also been using it on my knee that has all of a sudden started hurting. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Carmel

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 8/09/01 at hrmin (056116)

There are numerous uses for Jade in fact I, my friends, family and numerous patients have become Jade Junkies as have a number of new users from this site. If anyone wants more information, please let me know and I'll email it to you.
By the way, I have been using Jade for earache, particularly in kids, for ages and it always settles them down, usually very quickly. When it's three am and you have a child screaming from earache, you feel pretty helpless, particularly as a doctor when you are expected to do something. I now have a secret weapon that not only works quickly, but usually by the next day the inflammation on the eardrum has almost completely gone. In Australia at least, there is nothing on the market that works in this situation.

Julie on 8/10/01 at 02:05 (056130)

Hi Chris

Well, my husband wasn't screaming, but we are quite as grateful for Jade's quick work as those children must be!

Hope all is well with you down there.

Julie

Dr. Chris Reynolds on 8/10/01 at hrmin (056132)

Hello Julie. It's good down here but we get a bit tired of walking around upside down. Glad the Jade was able to help your husband. Pity about the cricket. Cheers, Chris.

Re: Jade- where can this be purchased?

Joann A on 8/13/01 at 05:45 (056531)

Am a newcomer to this site - just started having heel pain and trying to get more info on what I've got - sounds like PF. Am intriqued by the Jade 168 - where can this be purchased? Thanks for your help.