Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Possible hope from Doc visit...Ellen helped!!!

Posted by Carmen H on 8/09/01 at 16:44 (056074)

For those of you who have been following my misery I went to the GP today to review the xray he took last week. First I will tell you Ellen led me to the Biomechanics site which led me to an article which led me to another and another and another...no exaggeration I have about 50 pages printed from the internet on one thing. Anyway I was laying there last night reading and discovered that I have a bunch of symptoms of SIJ. I took the info to the GP today and sure enough my xray says I have mild Sclerosis of the SI Joint.
Which could be the WHOLE reason my feet aren't healing and my whole body aches and burns all the time.
I go to the POD tomorrow to review my walk and pronation and hips and then to an ortho next week to get a fimr diagnoses.
Could this be the light I have been looking for all this time???
Thanks to Ellen and everyone contributing to my story (Julie, Glenn, Elliott, Wendy Dr. Z., Dr.Ed and on and on and on)on here I may have a start to fixing my problem. We'll see.

Re: Possible hope from Doc visit...Ellen helped!!!

ellen w on 8/10/01 at 09:56 (056156)

Thanks, Carmen. My best wishes for you today.
ellen

Re: Possible hope from Doc visit...Ellen helped!!!

ellen w on 8/10/01 at 09:56 (056156)

Thanks, Carmen. My best wishes for you today.
ellen