Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

OssaTron conference call

Posted by Scott R on 8/09/01 at 19:29 (056097)

If I understood HealthTronics's conference call from yesterday correctly (it's still on their website) they are only treating about 5 heel pain cases per day. That's amazingly low. Even without advertising heelspurs.com should be sending them 1 per day. With advertising maybe 3 per day.

Re: OssaTron conference call

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/09/01 at 19:59 (056099)

So what is your plan

Scott R on 8/09/01 at 20:58 (056104)

Next wednesday evening, when I see her at the Capri, I'm gonna ask her out (7:25 pm) and then watch the movie. Leave Montgomery 5:30 am. Then at 9:00 am Thurs in Chicago I'm gonna take DHEA and caffiene so that I can zoom around having fun (products and posters) and avoid the creepy people. I have to meet one person who wishes to remain anonymous and Dr. Ried if I have a chance. Digital camera to record the various products I can hold in my hand and for spy-like text-scanning of any interesting posters. I need about 6 of the best inserts available. Maybe bring the little digital recorder. At 3:30 pm the heel pain meeting starts and if my press pass is good for that and if they'll let me (awaiting email response), I'm gonna video tape the 1.5 hours of it (i have a 6' tripod) for the website. I've got 1.5 hours after the meeting to chat before the flight leaves at 7:45pm. Arrive montgomery 11:50pm. I'll have the handheld for working on the book during the 7 hours of flight and airports.

I might do it all in that new hands-free crutch. I'm still debating on a tie-dye.

wendyn on 8/09/01 at 22:50 (056119)

Social board or not I couldn't let this one go.

Scott if you take DHEA and caffiene and zoom around with a spy camera...you won't be avoiding the creepy people...you will be ONE of the CREEPY people.

Scott R on 8/10/01 at 06:55 (056134)

Hey, I never said I wasn't

Ed Davis, DPM on 8/10/01 at hrmin (056270)

I can get a buzz from caffeine. But caffeine and DHEA?
Ed

john h on 8/20/01 at 09:36 (057249)

wendy n: your creepy people post gets a 4 star rating as zinger of the month. scott may lay a foul on you.

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/09/01 at 19:59 (056099)

So what is your plan

Scott R on 8/09/01 at 20:58 (056104)

Next wednesday evening, when I see her at the Capri, I'm gonna ask her out (7:25 pm) and then watch the movie. Leave Montgomery 5:30 am. Then at 9:00 am Thurs in Chicago I'm gonna take DHEA and caffiene so that I can zoom around having fun (products and posters) and avoid the creepy people. I have to meet one person who wishes to remain anonymous and Dr. Ried if I have a chance. Digital camera to record the various products I can hold in my hand and for spy-like text-scanning of any interesting posters. I need about 6 of the best inserts available. Maybe bring the little digital recorder. At 3:30 pm the heel pain meeting starts and if my press pass is good for that and if they'll let me (awaiting email response), I'm gonna video tape the 1.5 hours of it (i have a 6' tripod) for the website. I've got 1.5 hours after the meeting to chat before the flight leaves at 7:45pm. Arrive montgomery 11:50pm. I'll have the handheld for working on the book during the 7 hours of flight and airports.

I might do it all in that new hands-free crutch. I'm still debating on a tie-dye.

wendyn on 8/09/01 at 22:50 (056119)

Social board or not I couldn't let this one go.

Scott if you take DHEA and caffiene and zoom around with a spy camera...you won't be avoiding the creepy people...you will be ONE of the CREEPY people.

Scott R on 8/10/01 at 06:55 (056134)

Hey, I never said I wasn't

Ed Davis, DPM on 8/10/01 at hrmin (056270)

I can get a buzz from caffeine. But caffeine and DHEA?
Ed

john h on 8/20/01 at 09:36 (057249)

wendy n: your creepy people post gets a 4 star rating as zinger of the month. scott may lay a foul on you.