Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

you'll love this

Posted by Scott R on 8/09/01 at 20:13 (056101)

I have a blank on the refund slip that goes out with each product that says 'please let us know the reason for the return________' ('us' is actually a bald-face lie since I'm the only employee - but don't pay any attention to that...). I got a good one today:

'wife showed her butt, wouldn't let me even try it. said i have to go to doctor! not worth me getting in a fight over, sorry.'

I bet he used to be in the military.

I'm posting more lately and working on the website and stuff because I just finished 3 weeks of learning 2,000 sign language words because it's fun and because I saw this girl i wanted to talk to. Besides, with animated gifs and her help, I can make one hell of a sticky website that's neat and cool and make over $2,000 a month in advertising space. oh, yea, it might help someone too. The website is already complete, except I need my own gif rather than using univ of michigan's copyrighted clips.

Re: you'll love this

wendyn on 8/09/01 at 22:47 (056118)

I was going to post a witty response, but I see we're not on the 'social board' so I shall refrain.......

;)

Re: you'll love this

wendyn on 8/09/01 at 22:47 (056118)

I was going to post a witty response, but I see we're not on the 'social board' so I shall refrain.......

;)