Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

So John...

Posted by Stephanie S. on 8/12/01 at 12:05 (056447)

Are you saying that you STILL sleep in a single bed...??

Re: So John...

JudyS on 8/12/01 at 12:14 (056449)

good one Steph ! :)

johnh on 8/12/01 at 13:18 (056463)

stephanie: how many times must i tell you that in the military world there are no 'single beds'! there are cots and there are bunkbeds. If you push to cots together you have an acceptable arrangement since our beds recline and also raise the feet above your heart and each cot (my wife still calls them beds after all her military experience) has its own control. elevating the feet does help the old feet. i know you have been all around scotts house and probably have peered into his non-bedroom. i am afraid to send you a picture of our bedroom because it would make General George Patton roll over in his grave. To many frilly,puffy,sissy things are in there. i sent scott a picture of what a real man's bed shoul be.

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/12/01 at 22:01 (056507)

I though I was the only man that slept in a bed with fluffy pillows and flowers on the sheets. The only way to go to sleep cause guess who you get to sleep next to ? My wife

JudyS on 8/12/01 at 12:14 (056449)

good one Steph ! :)

johnh on 8/12/01 at 13:18 (056463)

stephanie: how many times must i tell you that in the military world there are no 'single beds'! there are cots and there are bunkbeds. If you push to cots together you have an acceptable arrangement since our beds recline and also raise the feet above your heart and each cot (my wife still calls them beds after all her military experience) has its own control. elevating the feet does help the old feet. i know you have been all around scotts house and probably have peered into his non-bedroom. i am afraid to send you a picture of our bedroom because it would make General George Patton roll over in his grave. To many frilly,puffy,sissy things are in there. i sent scott a picture of what a real man's bed shoul be.

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/12/01 at 22:01 (056507)

I though I was the only man that slept in a bed with fluffy pillows and flowers on the sheets. The only way to go to sleep cause guess who you get to sleep next to ? My wife