Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Symptoms please....

Posted by Melinda on 8/13/01 at 17:12 (056620)

Will someone please list all of the symptoms associated with PF and heel spurs? I believe I have PF, my doctor
is saying I display most of the symptoms but some he has never heard of, so therefore I may have a different problem.

Re: READ the PF book

Carmen H on 8/13/01 at 18:17 (056631)

The best thing to do is read the PF Book from beginning to end and document your pain and where it is and what the level is every day.
Did he give you any guidance at all? What symptoms does he say that he has never heard of?
What ARE your symptoms?
Stay active on this board and read the posts....it will be your best tool yet. You won't believe the support you get here....

Re: Symptoms please....

Paula G. on 8/14/01 at 11:58 (056715)

What are your symptoms? I think one of the sure ways is those steps first thing in the morning....Is it painful to walk for a time in the morning?
Another thing is a simple x-ray will show heel spurs....

Re: READ the PF book

Carmen H on 8/13/01 at 18:17 (056631)

The best thing to do is read the PF Book from beginning to end and document your pain and where it is and what the level is every day.
Did he give you any guidance at all? What symptoms does he say that he has never heard of?
What ARE your symptoms?
Stay active on this board and read the posts....it will be your best tool yet. You won't believe the support you get here....

Re: Symptoms please....

Paula G. on 8/14/01 at 11:58 (056715)

What are your symptoms? I think one of the sure ways is those steps first thing in the morning....Is it painful to walk for a time in the morning?
Another thing is a simple x-ray will show heel spurs....