Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

What is going on here?

Posted by john h on 8/13/01 at 17:22 (056621)

I am about 11 days into a pain level of only 1. i do not like to post such messages because my experience is the pain always cranks up again. Like the song goes 'Something is happeing here'! Longest i have been at this low pain level in some years. ESWT,grape concentrate,jade or ?????? as someone who has had PF for 7 years i have this urge to run!!! but i want! Hope springs eternal.

Re: What is going on here?

Wendy in NJ on 8/13/01 at 17:50 (056624)

John, are you using the Jade? I just ordered some and am very interested to hear testimonies. I am sooo happy for you about your pain level. Take care! Wendy

john h on 8/13/01 at 20:23 (056657)

yes i am using jade wendy. i also had ESWT in june and am drinking black cherry juice. i am not accepting any kudos just yet. i hope to try a few things that i have not in the next few weeks to test the feet. i think at some point in the healing process you have to step up your activity as you will never just wake up one day and be suddenly cured. the problem is trying to find the right time and the right activity and the right pace to get your feet back into the routine they were made for.

maryann s on 8/13/01 at 20:47 (056661)

Hi Wendy, I too am using the jade and do not have pain anymore. Before using it my pain level was 4-5 and I would get flare up of pain 6-7. After the first week of using the jade the pain was gone. I did have aching in the arch especially after working. That is mostly gone now. It is such a wonderful feeling. My foot doesn't feel quite normal but the best it has been for 3 years. Good luck to you.

Julie on 8/14/01 at 02:49 (056679)

...and don't forget tape, John. But does it matter as long as you're better? Thank heaven for that.

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/15/01 at 19:36 (056840)

How about light walking for a half mile every other day for about two weeks and then see where you are.

Wendy in NJ on 8/13/01 at 17:50 (056624)

John, are you using the Jade? I just ordered some and am very interested to hear testimonies. I am sooo happy for you about your pain level. Take care! Wendy

john h on 8/13/01 at 20:23 (056657)

yes i am using jade wendy. i also had ESWT in june and am drinking black cherry juice. i am not accepting any kudos just yet. i hope to try a few things that i have not in the next few weeks to test the feet. i think at some point in the healing process you have to step up your activity as you will never just wake up one day and be suddenly cured. the problem is trying to find the right time and the right activity and the right pace to get your feet back into the routine they were made for.

maryann s on 8/13/01 at 20:47 (056661)

Hi Wendy, I too am using the jade and do not have pain anymore. Before using it my pain level was 4-5 and I would get flare up of pain 6-7. After the first week of using the jade the pain was gone. I did have aching in the arch especially after working. That is mostly gone now. It is such a wonderful feeling. My foot doesn't feel quite normal but the best it has been for 3 years. Good luck to you.

Julie on 8/14/01 at 02:49 (056679)

...and don't forget tape, John. But does it matter as long as you're better? Thank heaven for that.

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/15/01 at 19:36 (056840)

How about light walking for a half mile every other day for about two weeks and then see where you are.