Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Scott - Are we meeting on Thursday??

Posted by Dr. Marlene Reid on 8/15/01 at hrmin (056844)

Scott, I will be at the meeting around 1:00 tomorrow. I'll be by the exhibit hall until 1:30 and then again from 3:00-3:30. Also around 5:00, if it is open then. I think you were leaving shortly after 5:00, what time will you be at the hotel until?? Let me know. Thanks.

Re: Scott - Are we meeting on Thursday??

Scott R on 8/15/01 at 21:48 (056855)

I arrive (hopefully) in chicago at 9 am and leave 7:45 pm. Hopefully that gives me from at least 10 until 6:30 at the meeting. I'll be at the healthtronics exhibit at 1:00 since you said you'll be there. I'll be wearing a yellow shirt, and maybe sporting the hands-free crutch. 3:30 to 5 is the heel pain stuff, and I'm still looking into video taping it. I don't have a cell phone. I'll check the message board and my email at 4:30 am when I leave for the airport.

Dr. Marlene Reid on 8/16/01 at 00:25 (056860)

1:00 should be fine. I think I'll be wearing a light yellow jacket. The local guys at the Healthtronics booth know who I am so they will be able to help you find me if I am late. As long as my sitter comes on time, I should be there!

Scott R on 8/15/01 at 21:48 (056855)

I arrive (hopefully) in chicago at 9 am and leave 7:45 pm. Hopefully that gives me from at least 10 until 6:30 at the meeting. I'll be at the healthtronics exhibit at 1:00 since you said you'll be there. I'll be wearing a yellow shirt, and maybe sporting the hands-free crutch. 3:30 to 5 is the heel pain stuff, and I'm still looking into video taping it. I don't have a cell phone. I'll check the message board and my email at 4:30 am when I leave for the airport.

Dr. Marlene Reid on 8/16/01 at 00:25 (056860)

1:00 should be fine. I think I'll be wearing a light yellow jacket. The local guys at the Healthtronics booth know who I am so they will be able to help you find me if I am late. As long as my sitter comes on time, I should be there!