Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

***Delightful***

Posted by Necee on 8/16/01 at 00:02 (056859)

Well, this has been an interesting evening! I've visited with several friends from all over the US without leaving this chair.
First of all, I hope that Tammie is feeling better, if you read this I hope today is a better day for you. You just take it easy and know that we are all concerned and are praying for you.

We had such a wonderful time chatting, I think there must have been 4 or 5 on at the same time, even Maureen's hubby got in on the conversation! You know how men are....they've always got to add their 2 cents worth. It's amazing how chatting on line with you wonderful people helps get the mind off our feet! Anyway we all had a fun time, and my typing is getting much faster!

The most important thing is that we are giving eachother a laugh when we feel like crying, and supporting eachother when we feel like giving up.
Lets always continue in the good spirit of fellowship here on this website.
Happy Trails!!
Necee

Re: ***Delightful***

Maureen S on 8/16/01 at 01:00 (056863)

It was all that and more tonight. I had an awsome time. its true what Necee says about taking your mind off the trouble that you have with all the kind words and encouragement!!!!
Look forward to many more days like today, except for the 2 cents worth!!
To all happy feet!!

Maureen

Re: ***Delightful***

Maureen S on 8/16/01 at 01:00 (056863)

It was all that and more tonight. I had an awsome time. its true what Necee says about taking your mind off the trouble that you have with all the kind words and encouragement!!!!
Look forward to many more days like today, except for the 2 cents worth!!
To all happy feet!!

Maureen