Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

(((Cyber Hugs for Tammie)))

Posted by Necee on 8/16/01 at 12:48 (056908)

Tammie ****** I hope that the days ahead are much better for you, and that you never experience a day like yesterday!
Love Necee

Re: (((Cyber Hugs for Necee)))))

Tammie on 8/16/01 at 20:19 (056947)

necee thanks so much the hug felt good , I did expierance a day like yesterday , today, I feel awful and I dont know what to do and I want to cry on my mom but am to proud to do that. It is true when we hurt mom sounds really good! Hoping tomorrow will be better, if not will be on the phone again to the dr. I cannot go on this way , and this is supposed to be a normal,oh god hate to imagine what abnormal is. Got to go but had to check in for a few min, something besides laying on couch. I decided I hate my couch to.have a good weekend! And necee a Hug for u to !

Re: (((Cyber Hugs for Tammie)))))

Necee on 8/17/01 at 22:12 (057052)

Hi Tammie,
Sending you wishes for a pain free weekend and a ((((GREAT BIG CYBER HUG)))).
Love ya friend,
Necee

Re: (((Cyber Hugs for Necee)))))

Tammie on 8/16/01 at 20:19 (056947)

necee thanks so much the hug felt good , I did expierance a day like yesterday , today, I feel awful and I dont know what to do and I want to cry on my mom but am to proud to do that. It is true when we hurt mom sounds really good! Hoping tomorrow will be better, if not will be on the phone again to the dr. I cannot go on this way , and this is supposed to be a normal,oh god hate to imagine what abnormal is. Got to go but had to check in for a few min, something besides laying on couch. I decided I hate my couch to.have a good weekend! And necee a Hug for u to !

Re: (((Cyber Hugs for Tammie)))))

Necee on 8/17/01 at 22:12 (057052)

Hi Tammie,
Sending you wishes for a pain free weekend and a ((((GREAT BIG CYBER HUG)))).
Love ya friend,
Necee