Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

TIRED OF HEEL PAIN

Posted by MELISSA M on 8/17/01 at 22:42 (057059)

ANY ADVICEWOULD BE APPRECIATED. MRI SHOWED 5-6MM HEELSPUR AND PALNTERFASITAS. NO TEAR. ONE AND A HALF YEARS LATER THIS 42 ACTIVE ADULT
DOES NOT WANT SURGERY BUT DOES NOT WANT CONSTANT PAIN EITHER. OSSSOTRON?
BUT NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE. SO WHAT THEN?

Re: TIRED OF HEEL PAIN

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/18/01 at 06:30 (057071)

Where do you live. What treatments have you done

melissa m on 8/18/01 at 23:16 (057130)

For one and a half years i have tried cordizon shots, ice, rest, heel inserts, ultra-sound, pt, removeable cast, stretchiong, I live in las vegas NV. the last couple of days i have taken loritabs to help with the pain because i,m so tired of it.

melissa m on 8/20/01 at 17:17 (057318)

I live in Las Vegas. In the last year and a half I have tried stretching,
shoe inserts, ice, cordizone shot, pt, ultra-sound, removable cast. Any advice would be appreciated. I,m almost at the point of making a wrong decision, because I,m so tired of the pain. Thanks for your time.

Dr. Zuckerman on 8/18/01 at 06:30 (057071)

Where do you live. What treatments have you done

melissa m on 8/18/01 at 23:16 (057130)

For one and a half years i have tried cordizon shots, ice, rest, heel inserts, ultra-sound, pt, removeable cast, stretchiong, I live in las vegas NV. the last couple of days i have taken loritabs to help with the pain because i,m so tired of it.

melissa m on 8/20/01 at 17:17 (057318)

I live in Las Vegas. In the last year and a half I have tried stretching,
shoe inserts, ice, cordizone shot, pt, ultra-sound, removable cast. Any advice would be appreciated. I,m almost at the point of making a wrong decision, because I,m so tired of the pain. Thanks for your time.